Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Africa & the Middle East
Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Africa & the Middle East, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData offers a thorough study of the pay-TV market in the AME region. The report analyzes and assesses the pay-TV market in the AME on various parameters such as technology, content offerings, revenue, key trends, challenges and opportunities.
The pay-TV market in Africa and the Middle East has the lowest regional pay-TV penetration compared to other global regions. Despite this, on a relative basis, AME will have the fastest household penetration growth rate. By observing key market trends we can identify market opportunities in the region.
The report consists of following sections-
- Africa & Middle East in a global context: This section provides a general analysis of how pay-TV markets within AME compare to global counterparts.
- Pay-TV market in AME: This section examines more specifically the region's use of technology, the expected growth of pay-TV in specific AME countries and pay-TV related regulatory updates within the region.
- Competitive market trends in AME: Three core market trends are presented and examples of leading pay-TV service provider iniatives are provided.
- Pay-TV revenue evolution in AME: This section provides an analysis of the revenue contribution of several pay-TV technologies within AME.
- Key findings and recommendations: This consists of a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations to compete effectively in AME.
- To compete effectively in AME, an effective mixture of licensing strategy, content development, protection, and distribution is required.
- Broadcasters could reduce churn by offering compelling solutions of linear and non-linear formats, aimed at providing an enriched user-experience.
- Increasing competition is forcing many pay-tv operators to reduce their service prices, thus driving down total pay-tv ARPS in the region.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of pay-TV market trends and opportunities in the AME markets.
- The report investigates how the pay-TV market in AME compares to other global regions and identifies which countries within AME are expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- The report provides a breakdown in terms of pay-TV account growth, pay-TV technologies used, and an overview of regulatory updates of selected AME countries.
- The report discusses the pay-TV service revenue evolution in AME and recommends several actionable recommendations to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Africa & Middle East pay-TV markets-key takeaways 4
Section 1: Africa & Middle East in a global context 5
Africa & the Middle East's demographics at a glance 6
Africa & the Middle East in a global context 7
Section 2: Pay-TV market in Africa & Middle East 8
Pay-TV market in Africa & the Middle East 9
Regulatory Context in Africa & the Middle East 13
Section 3: Competitive market trends in Africa & Middle East 14
Competitive market trends in Africa & the Middle East 15
Anti-piracy trends in Africa & the Middle East 16
OTT threat in Africa & the Middle East 17
Content trends in Africa & the Middle East 18
Section 4: Pay-TV revenue evolution in Africa & Middle East 19
Pay-TV service revenue evolution in Africa & the Middle East 20
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations 22
Key findings 23
Acronyms and definitions 25
Companies mentioned 26
About the authors 27
Contact information 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
20th Century Fox
beIN Media Group
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports