Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
TKH Group NV (TWEKA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TKH Group NV (TKH) is a technology company that develops and delivers systems and networks. The company's solutions include telecom solutions, building solutions and industrial solutions. It's telecom solutions includes copper network systems, fibre network systems, and indoor telecom systems. TKH's building solutions include building technologies, security systems, and connectivity systems. The company provides industrial solutions such as connectivity systems, and manufacturing systems. It offers telecommunication solutions to telecom operators, cable operators, service providers, telecom installers, telecom retailers, and housing. The company serves tyre building, medical, automotive, government organizations and construction companies. TKH is headquartered in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands.
TKH Group NV Key Recent Developments
Feb 17,2017: VMI receives Tire Industry Supplier of the Year award
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
TKH Group NV-Key Facts 6
TKH Group NV-Key Employees 7
TKH Group NV-Key Employee Biographies 8
TKH Group NV-Major Products and Services 9
TKH Group NV-History 10
TKH Group NV-Company Statement 12
TKH Group NV-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
TKH Group NV-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Building Solutions 16
Business Segment: Industrial Solutions 16
Business Segment: Telecom Solutions 16
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: Netherlands 17
Geographical Segment: North America 17
Geographical Segment: Others 17
TKH Group NV-Corporate Strategy 18
TKH Group NV-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
TKH Group NV-Strengths 19
TKH Group NV-Weaknesses 20
TKH Group NV-Opportunities 21
TKH Group NV-Threats 22
TKH Group NV-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Feb 17, 2017: VMI receives Tire Industry Supplier of the Year award 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
TKH Group NV, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
TKH Group NV, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
TKH Group NV, Key Facts 6
TKH Group NV, Key Employees 7
TKH Group NV, Key Employee Biographies 8
TKH Group NV, Major Products and Services 9
TKH Group NV, History 10
TKH Group NV, Subsidiaries 13
TKH Group NV, Key Competitors 23
TKH Group NV, Ratios based on current share price 24
TKH Group NV, Annual Ratios 25
TKH Group NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
TKH Group NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
TKH Group NV, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Versatel Telecom International N.V.
Teleena Nederland B.V.
Royal Imtech NV
TKH Group NV, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports