Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) is a provider of integrated communications solutions. The company offers internet, voice service access, value-added services, content services, advertising services, voice shared services, enterprise mobility services, backhaul services, access services, infra services, and integrated ICT services. Its HyppTV service offers high quality original programming. The non-telecommunication related services include property development, printing and publication of directories, education, trading in consumer's premises equipment and other businesses. TM offers its solutions to individual customers, small and medium businesses, corporate, and government customers. The company operates through offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Selangor, the US and the UK. TM is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad Key Recent Developments
Feb 20,2018: TM hires Datuk Mohd Rais Azhar as CTIO
Nov 10,2017: Monchhichi Provides Market Update & Appointment Of Directors
May 08,2017: Telekom Malaysia announces management changes
May 08,2017: Telekom Malaysia appoints first woman CFO
Apr 18,2017: Telekom Malaysia wins Telecom Service Provider of the Year
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Key Facts 6
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Key Employees 7
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Key Employee Biographies 9
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-History 11
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Shared Services/Others 20
Business Segment: TM GLOBAL 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: TM ONE 20
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Unifi 21
Key Stats 21
Geographical Segment: Malaysia 21
Geographical Segment: Other countries 21
Target Markets 21
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Strengths 22
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Weaknesses 23
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Opportunities 24
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Threats 25
Telekom Malaysia Berhad-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Nov 10, 2017: Monchhichi Provides Market Update & Appointment Of Directors 34
May 08, 2017: Telekom Malaysia announces management changes 36
Apr 18, 2017: Telekom Malaysia wins Telecom Service Provider of the Year 37
Feb 22, 2017: Telekom Malaysia Q4 profit decreases 38
Feb 06, 2017: New Chief Technology and Innovation Officer for TM 39
Feb 06, 2017: Telekom Malaysia announces resignation of CTIO 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Figures
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Facts 6
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Employees 7
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 9
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, History 11
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Other Locations 16
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Subsidiaries 17
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Competitors 26
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 27
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Annual Ratios 28
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Maxis Communications Berhad
Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
China Mobile Ltd
Celcom Axiata Berhad
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports