Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe
"SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe", is a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData that offers a detailed analysis of the SVoD video market in Europe. The report analyzes growth opportunities in the SVoD market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers.
Although over the last several years, the demand for SVoD services in Europe has been increasing rapidly, it has not had yet an important impact on the traditional pay-TV market. However, as a way of lessening the impact of the SVoD industry, pay-TV service providers in Europe have been integrating OTT video platforms to their traditional pay-TV offerings, weather by developing their own SVoD propositions or by establishing partnerships with independent SVoD platforms. The increasing coverage and adoption of high-speed fixed and mobile broadband in Europe will enable better delivery of video streaming services, helping to drive OTT video services adoption across the region.
- The report analyzes growth opportunities in the SVoD market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers.
- Europe in a global context: General analysis of the demographics, Internet users, broadband lines, mobile broadband accounts, and the pay-TV market in Europe in comparison to other global regions.
- The video market in Europe: Region's pay-TV video market and SVoD video market trends.
- Country profiles: State of the SVoD market, current trends and market dynamics of the leading OTT service providers in the countries.
- Key findings and recommendations: Key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT players, and regulators.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of over-the-top video (OTT) SVoD video market in the European market.
- The report investigates OTT video market and pay-TV trends, market overview, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing them, with examples from OTT providers in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the SVoD market, current trends and market dynamics of the leading OTT service providers in two countries. Key findings and recommendations are presented for the Europe markets.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Executive summary 4
Section 1: Europe in a global context 5
Europe demographics at a glance 6
Internet users and penetrations 7
Pay-TV households penetration evolution 8
Section 2: Video market in Europe 9
Pay-TV accounts and CAGRs 10
Pay-TV household penetration 11
SVoD accounts and penetration in Europe 12
Section 3: Country profiles 13
Section 4: Key findings 16
Acronyms and definitions 19
Companies mentioned 20
Related research 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Amazon Prime Video
OTT Video, OTT, OTT video players, SVoD, Europe, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Amazon Prime Video, Amedia TV, Amediateka, BT, Deutsche Telekom, ivi.Ru, Megogo, Netflix, Now TV, Okko, Orange, Sky, Telefonica, TIM, Virgin Media, Yandex, pay-TV
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports