Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd (315)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd (SmarTone), a subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd, is a telecommunications company that provides broadband services for corporate and consumer markets. The company provides mobile, multimedia, voice and fixed-fiber broadband services, and handsets and accessories. It offers SmarTone CARE, Call Guard, ST Protect, Add-on Numbers, Kono Magazine, Travel Assist, and Easy Number. The company also offers music, entertainment and information, productivity, and payment service applications. It operates through subsidiaries, such as SmarTone (BVI) Ltd, SmarTone Mobile Communications Ltd, SmarTone Communications Ltd, SmarTone Finance Ltd and SmarTone Comunicacoes Moveis SA. The company has operations in Hong Kong and Macau. SmarTone is headquartered in Hong Kong.
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 29,2017: Smartone announces full year results 2016/17
Mar 02,2017: SmarTone appoints Lam as independent non-executive director
Feb 16,2017: SmarTone announces interim results 1H FY2017
Feb 16,2017: SmarTone Telecommunications H1 profit decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Key Facts 5
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Key Employees 6
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-History 9
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Company Statement 11
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Handset and Accessory 15
Business Segment: Service 15
Geographical Segment: Hong Kong 15
Geographical Segment: Macau 15
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Corporate Strategy 16
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Strengths 17
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Weaknesses 18
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Opportunities 19
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Threats 20
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Aug 29, 2017: Smartone announces full year results 2016/17 29
Feb 16, 2017: SmarTone Telecommunications H1 profit decreases 30
Feb 16, 2017: SmarTone announces interim results 1H FY2017 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 26
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Key Facts 5
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Key Employees 6
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, History 9
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors 21
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited
China Mobile Ltd
Centron Telecom International Holdg Ltd.
CCT Land Holdings Limited
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports