Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Telecommunication Services Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the emerging five telecommunication services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five telecommunication services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five telecommunication services market?
- Within the telecommunication services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD 2,19,106.7 million in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of USD 34,803.9 and USD 34,056.6 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the telecommunication services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD 2,86,610.7 million in 2022, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of USD 35,549.8 and USD 34,167.0 million, respectively.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD 3,13,197.4 million to the global telecommunication services industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD 3,87,260.7 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2017-22 period.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 13
Who is the target reader? 13
How to use this report 13
Top 5 Emerging Countries Telecommunication Services 14
Industry Outlook 14
Telecommunication Services in South Africa 17
Market Overview 17
Market Data 18
Market Segmentation 20
Market outlook 22
Five forces analysis 24
Macroeconomic indicators 30
Telecommunication Services in Brazil 32
Market Overview 32
Market Data 33
Market Segmentation 35
Market outlook 37
Five forces analysis 39
Macroeconomic indicators 46
Telecommunication Services in China 48
Market Overview 48
Market Data 49
Market Segmentation 51
Market outlook 53
Five forces analysis 55
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Communications, Telecoms Market, Telecommunication, Emerging Markets
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports