Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Telecommunication Services Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the global telecommunication services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global telecommunication services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global telecommunication services market?
- The global telecommunication services market had total revenues of USD 1,224.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 7.4 billion users in 2017.
- The Asia-Pacific market, which accounts for 40.5% of the global market value, has been the growth engine of the global market, recording the highest growth among all regions, which has been shaped by a shift to mobile internet services.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The Telecommunication Services market is defined as the total volume and value of both the fixed line telecommunications market and the Wireless Telecommunications market. The market volume here is defined as the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 26
Who is the target reader? 26
How to use this report 26
Global Telecommunication Services 27
Market Overview 27
Market Data 29
Market Segmentation 31
Market outlook 33
Five forces analysis 35
Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific 45
Market Overview 45
Market Data 47
Market Segmentation 49
Market outlook 51
Five forces analysis 53
Telecommunication Services in Europe 61
Market Overview 61
Market Data 63
Market Segmentation 65
Market outlook 67
Five forces analysis 69
Telecommunication Services in France 78
Market Overview 78
Market Data 79
Market Segmentation 81
Market outlook 83
Five forces analysis 85
Macroeconomic indicators 92
Telecommunication Services in Germany
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Communications, Telecoms Market, Telecommunication, Global
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports