Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Rakuten Inc (4755)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rakuten Inc (Rakuten) is a technology company that provides internet services to individuals, communities, businesses and society. Its services help individuals and businesses worldwide through innovation in internet and fintech services. The company provides shopping, leisure and lifestyle services; digital content, including eBooks and video distribution, online media and marketing solutions services; communications services, including mobile telecommunications (MVNOand MNO); Manages the overseas and domestic corporate capital investment businesses; and fintech services, including internet banking, the credit card and other payment services, securities trading, the loyalty points program and insurance. Rakuten also offers energy solutions and operates the sports businesses. The company operates in Japan, Americas, Europe and other regions. Rakuten is headquartered in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Rakuten Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2018: Personnel change announcement for Rakuten
Jul 10,2018: RSL appoints Dawn Yesitis as HR director
May 23,2018: Barcelona and Rakuten Continue Partnership with Sustainability Initiative
May 01,2018: Announcement of Change of Corporate Name of Asahi Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd
Feb 19,2018: Rakuten appoints Hirose as CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Rakuten Inc-Key Facts 6
Rakuten Inc-Key Employees 7
Rakuten Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Rakuten Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Rakuten Inc-History 10
Rakuten Inc-Company Statement 20
Rakuten Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2-Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
Rakuten Inc-Business Description 26
Business Segment: FinTech 26
Business Segment: Internet Services 26
Geographical Segment: Americas 27
Geographical Segment: Europe 27
Geographical Segment: Japan 27
Geographical Segment: Others 27
Rakuten Inc-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
Rakuten Inc-Strengths 28
Rakuten Inc-Weaknesses 29
Rakuten Inc-Opportunities 30
Rakuten Inc-Threats 31
Rakuten Inc-Key Competitors 32
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 37
Financial Performance 37
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 39
Rakuten Inc, Recent Deals Summary 40
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 41
Jul 27, 2018: Personnel change announcement for Rakuten 41
May 01, 2018: Announcement of Change of Corporate Name of Asahi Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd 42
Section 5-Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Figures
Rakuten Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 37
Rakuten Inc, Ratio Charts 39
List of Tables
Rakuten Inc, Key Facts 6
Rakuten Inc, Key Employees 7
Rakuten Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Rakuten Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Rakuten Inc, History 10
Rakuten Inc, Other Locations 22
Rakuten Inc, Subsidiaries 23
Rakuten Inc, Key Competitors 32
Rakuten Inc, Ratios based on current share price 33
Rakuten Inc, Annual Ratios 34
Rakuten Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 35
Rakuten Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 36
Rakuten Inc, Interim Ratios 38
Rakuten Inc, Recent Deals Summary 40
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Yahoo Japan Corporation
Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited
Nitori Holdings Co Ltd
Rakuten Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports