Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
MediaTek Inc. (2454)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MediaTek Inc. (MediaTek) is a global fabless semiconductor company. It designs, develops and markets system-on-chip solutions for digital home, optical storage disks, wireless communication devices, and analog products. The company's product portfolio comprises multimedia integrated chips (ICs), high end consumer oriented ICs, computer peripheral ICs and other application ICs. MediaTek also provides chipset technology for smart TVs, voice assistant devices, Android tablets, feature phones, optical and Blu-ray DVD players. The company offers software and hardware application design, testing, maintenance, and consultation services to its enterprise and household customers. It has business presence in Singapore, India, the US, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Japan, Dubai, Sweden, Finland and the UK. MediaTek is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
MediaTek Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2018: MediaTek names Anku Jain as chief representative of India operations
Mar 22,2017: MediaTek appoints Rick Tsai as co-CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
MediaTek Inc.-Key Facts 5
MediaTek Inc.-Key Employees 6
MediaTek Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
MediaTek Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
MediaTek Inc.-History 9
MediaTek Inc.-Company Statement 14
MediaTek Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
MediaTek Inc.-Business Description 18
Geographical Segment: Asia 18
Target Markets 18
Geographical Segment: Others 18
Target Markets 18
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 18
Target Markets 18
MediaTek Inc.-Corporate Strategy 19
MediaTek Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
MediaTek Inc.-Strengths 20
MediaTek Inc.-Weaknesses 21
MediaTek Inc.-Opportunities 22
MediaTek Inc.-Threats 23
MediaTek Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
MediaTek Inc., Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
MediaTek Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
MediaTek Inc., Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
MediaTek Inc., Key Facts 5
MediaTek Inc., Key Employees 6
MediaTek Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
MediaTek Inc., Major Products and Services 8
MediaTek Inc., History 9
MediaTek Inc., Other Locations 15
MediaTek Inc., Subsidiaries 16
MediaTek Inc., Key Competitors 24
MediaTek Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
MediaTek Inc., Annual Ratios 26
MediaTek Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
MediaTek Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
MediaTek Inc., Interim Ratios 30
MediaTek Inc., Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
STMicroelectronics Pte Ltd
Spreadtrum Communications, Inc.
Infineon Technologies AG
Global Mixed-Mode Technology Inc.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc
MediaTek Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports