Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KT Corp (030200)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KT Corporation (KT Corp) is a provider of telecommunication and internet services. The company offers integrated wired and wireless communication services. KT Corp yields interconnection services to other telecommunications companies, broadband Internet access service, and IPTV services. It offers a wide range of leased line services, satellite service and information technology, satellite TV service, media contents business, cloud computing services and other data communication services. The company also provides credit card processing and other financial services, real estate business, media contents business and automobile rental services. The company has subsidiaries in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. KT Corp is headquartered in Gyeong Gi-Do, Seoul, South Korea.
KT Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 12,2018: KT Corp. Sweeps Global Awards for Tech Innovations
Jun 16,2017: KT secures 5G World Awards 2017
Mar 26,2017: KT reappoints Hwang Chang-gyu as chairman
Jan 27,2017: KT to reappoint Hwang Chang-gyu as chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
KT Corp-Key Facts 6
KT Corp-Key Employees 7
KT Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
KT Corp-Major Products and Services 9
KT Corp-History 10
KT Corp-Company Statement 14
KT Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
KT Corp-Business Description 20
Business Segment: All Other Segments 20
Business Segment: Customer/Marketing Group 20
Business Segment: Finance 20
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Satellite TV 21
Key Stats 21
Geographical Segment: Domestic 21
Target Markets 21
Geographical Segment: Overseas 21
Target Markets 21
KT Corp-Corporate Strategy 22
KT Corp-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
KT Corp-Strengths 23
KT Corp-Weaknesses 24
KT Corp-Opportunities 25
KT Corp-Threats 26
KT Corp-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Jul 12, 2018: KT Corp. Sweeps Global Awards for Tech Innovations 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Figures
KT Corp, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 32
KT Corp, Ratio Charts 34
List of Tables
KT Corp, Key Facts 6
KT Corp, Key Employees 7
KT Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
KT Corp, Major Products and Services 9
KT Corp, History 10
KT Corp, Other Locations 17
KT Corp, Subsidiaries 18
KT Corp, Key Competitors 27
KT Corp, Ratios based on current share price 28
KT Corp, Annual Ratios 29
KT Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
KT Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
KT Corp, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
SK Telink Co., Ltd.
SK Telecom Co Ltd
SK Broadband Co Ltd
Onse Telecom Corporation
LG Uplus Corp
LG Dacom Corporation
C&M Co., Ltd.
KT Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports