Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Konami Holdings Corp (9766)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Konami Holdings Corp (Konami) is a holding company that operates through its subsidiaries in the areas of digital entertainment, health and fitness, amusement and, gaming and systems. Through its operating entities, the company offers a diverse range of products and services including mobile games, computer games, video games, card games, fitness machines, health-related products, gaming machines, casino management systems, arcade games, pachinko, and pachislot machines. It operates a network of directly operated health and fitness club facilities and sports facilities. The company serves entertainment and digital markets in Asia, Europe, and South America. Konami is headquartered in Minato-ku, Japan.
Konami Holdings Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 31,2018: Konami Gaming announces two senior level appointments
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Konami Holdings Corp-Key Facts
Konami Holdings Corp-Key Employees
Konami Holdings Corp-Key Employee Biographies
Konami Holdings Corp-Major Products and Services
Konami Holdings Corp-History
Konami Holdings Corp-Company Statement
Konami Holdings Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Konami Holdings Corp-Business Description
Business Segment: Amusement
Business Segment: Digital Entertainment
Business Segment: Gaming and Systems
Business Segment: Health and Fitness
Geographical Segment: Asia/Oceania
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: The US
Konami Holdings Corp-Corporate Strategy
Konami Holdings Corp-SWOT Analysis
Konami Holdings Corp-Strengths
Konami Holdings Corp-Weaknesses
Konami Holdings Corp-Opportunities
Konami Holdings Corp-Threats
Konami Holdings Corp-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
List of Figures
Konami Holdings Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
Konami Holdings Corp, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Konami Holdings Corp, Key Facts
Konami Holdings Corp, Key Employees
Konami Holdings Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Konami Holdings Corp, Major Products and Services
Konami Holdings Corp, History
Konami Holdings Corp, Subsidiaries
Konami Holdings Corp, Key Competitors
Konami Holdings Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Konami Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios
Konami Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Konami Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Konami Holdings Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Universal Entertainment Corporation
Bandai Namco Holdings Inc.
Central Sports Co Ltd
Nintendo Co Ltd
Aeon Fantasy Co., Ltd.
Capcom Co Ltd
Activision Blizzard Inc
Square Enix Holdings Co Ltd
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc
Koei Tecmo Holdings Co Ltd
Bandai Co Ltd
Round One Corporation
Ubisoft Entertainment SA
Konami Holdings Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports