Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Inmarsat Plc (ISAT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inmarsat plc (Inmarsat) provides mobile satellite communications services. The company designs, launches and operates satellite-based networks. It offers voice and broadband data services that support safety communications and traditional office applications such as e-mail, internet, secure VPN access, and video-conferencing. The company operates geostationary satellites that assist in providing a range of global mobile satellite communications services. Inmarsat serves to maritime, enterprises, aviation, central services and government clients. The company offers solutions through a network of independent distribution partners and service providers. It has business presence in North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. Inmarsat is headquartered in London, the UK.
Inmarsat Plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2018: Auxilium partners with Inmarsat to deliver smart mining solutions
Jul 25,2018: Inmarsat study: industrial internet of things to increase business revenue
Jun 20,2018: Research finds connected aircraft can help airlines save USD 15bn a year
Mar 27,2018: Mining Industry Must Strengthen Cybersecurity Measures To Profit From IoT, Finds Inmarsat
Mar 23,2018: mining industry must strengthen IoT security, warns report
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Inmarsat Plc-Key Facts 6
Inmarsat Plc-Key Employees 7
Inmarsat Plc-Key Employee Biographies 9
Inmarsat Plc-Major Products and Services 10
Inmarsat Plc-History 11
Inmarsat Plc-Company Statement 19
Inmarsat Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2-Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Inmarsat Plc-Business Description 23
Business Segment: Aviation 23
Key Stats 23
Business Segment: Central services 23
Business Segment: Enterprise 23
Key Stats 24
Business Segment: Government businesses 24
Business Segment: Maritime 24
Key Stats 24
Inmarsat Plc-Corporate Strategy 25
Inmarsat Plc-SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis-Overview 26
Inmarsat Plc-Strengths 26
Inmarsat Plc-Weaknesses 27
Inmarsat Plc-Opportunities 28
Inmarsat Plc-Threats 29
Inmarsat Plc-Key Competitors 30
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 37
Inmarsat Plc, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 39
Aug 17, 2018: Auxilium partners with Inmarsat to deliver smart mining solutions 39
Aug 17, 2018: Auxilium partners with Inmarsat to deliver smart mining solutions 40
Jul 25, 2018: Inmarsat study: industrial internet of things to increase business revenue 41
Jul 25, 2018: Inmarsat study: industrial internet of things to increase business revenue 42
Jun 20, 2018: Research finds connected aircraft can help airlines save USD 15bn a year 43
Jun 20, 2018: Research finds connected aircraft can help airlines save USD 15bn a year 44
Mar 27, 2018: Mining Industry Must Strengthen Cybersecurity Measures To Profit From IoT, Finds Inmarsat 45
Oct 02, 2017: Research claims IoT helps improve health and safety in mining industry 46
Jun 19, 2017: Inmarsat and Connected Car group to host workshop at ITS Congress 47
Feb 01, 2017: Inmarsat Maritime's Fleet Xpress solution wins SMART4SEA Excellence Award 2017 48
Section 5-Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List of Figures
Inmarsat Plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 35
Inmarsat Plc, Ratio Charts 37
List of Tables
Inmarsat Plc, Key Facts 6
Inmarsat Plc, Key Employees 7
Inmarsat Plc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Inmarsat Plc, Major Products and Services 10
Inmarsat Plc, History 11
Inmarsat Plc, Other Locations 20
Inmarsat Plc, Subsidiaries 21
Inmarsat Plc, Key Competitors 30
Inmarsat Plc, Ratios based on current share price 31
Inmarsat Plc, Annual Ratios 32
Inmarsat Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
Inmarsat Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
Inmarsat Plc, Interim Ratios 36
Inmarsat Plc, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc.
RR Media Ltd.
Iridium Satellite LLC
Globecomm Systems Inc.
Eutelsat Communications S.A.
Avanti Communications Group Plc
Inmarsat Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports