Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Fujisoft Inc (9749)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fujisoft Inc (Fuji) offers IT software solutions and services. The company provides services including cloud integration services, broadband solutions, hospital solutions, data warehouse services, outsourcing services, security solutions, mobile phone and information appliance development, akiba plaza, SDXC controller IP core, digital living solutions and others. Its hospital solutions comprise hospital management support system, total goods physical distribution management service, hospital specific incident report system and cash collection solution. The company provides services to retail, BFSI, education, government, manufacturing, healthcare industry, energy and transportation sectors. It operates in Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, the US, and others. Fuji is headquartered in Yokohama-shi, Japan.
Fujisoft Inc Key Recent Developments
May 11,2017: Fuji Soft reports higher Q1 profit, provides annual outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Fujisoft Inc-Key Facts 5
Fujisoft Inc-Key Employees 6
Fujisoft Inc-Major Products and Services 7
Fujisoft Inc-History 8
Fujisoft Inc-Company Statement 9
Fujisoft Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Fujisoft Inc-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Facility Business 13
Business Segment: Other businesses 13
Business Segment: System Integration Business 13
Fujisoft Inc-Corporate Strategy 14
Fujisoft Inc-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Fujisoft Inc-Strengths 15
Fujisoft Inc-Weaknesses 16
Fujisoft Inc-Opportunities 17
Fujisoft Inc-Threats 18
Fujisoft Inc-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
May 11, 2017: Fuji Soft reports higher Q1 profit, provides annual outlook 27
Section 5-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Figures
Fujisoft Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
Fujisoft Inc, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Fujisoft Inc, Key Facts 5
Fujisoft Inc, Key Employees 6
Fujisoft Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Fujisoft Inc, History 8
Fujisoft Inc, Other Locations 10
Fujisoft Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Fujisoft Inc, Key Competitors 19
Fujisoft Inc, Ratios based on current share price 20
Fujisoft Inc, Annual Ratios 21
Fujisoft Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Fujisoft Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Fujisoft Inc, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Jri America, Inc.
Japan Systems Co., Ltd.
Accenture Japan Ltd
Fujisoft Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports