Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Frontier Communications Corporation (FTR)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Frontier Communications Corporation (Frontier) is a provider of communication services. The company provides broadband, video, voice and other services and products. It offers ethernet service, traditional circuit-based services (TDM services) and voice services. It also provides customer premise equipment (CPE) and CPE-related maintenance services. The company provides its services to residential, small, medium, and enterprise business customers. Its wholesale customers and national operators include AT&T and Verizon and local exchange companies. The company offers a wide range of communication products and services, over fiber-optic and copper networks, such as data and Internet services, voice services, switched access services and video services. Frontier is headquartered in Stamford, the US.
Frontier Communications Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2018: Frontier Communications promotes Javier Mendoza as vice president, corporate communications and external affairs
Jun 21,2018: Frontier Communications chief financial officer to resign
May 02,2018: Frontier Communications announces Q1 2018 financial results
May 01,2018: Frontier Communications releases 2018 Q1 financial results
Apr 04,2018: Frontier Communications' AJ Burton Promoted to Vice President, Federal Regulatory Affairs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Frontier Communications Corporation-Key Facts 5
Frontier Communications Corporation-Key Employees 6
Frontier Communications Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Frontier Communications Corporation-Key Operational Employees 10
Frontier Communications Corporation-Major Products and Services 11
Frontier Communications Corporation-History 12
Frontier Communications Corporation-Company Statement 17
Frontier Communications Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Frontier Communications Corporation-Business Description 22
Frontier Communications Corporation-Corporate Strategy 23
Frontier Communications Corporation-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
Frontier Communications Corporation-Strengths 24
Frontier Communications Corporation-Weaknesses 25
Frontier Communications Corporation-Opportunities 26
Frontier Communications Corporation-Threats 27
Frontier Communications Corporation-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 36
Apr 04, 2018: Frontier Communications' AJ Burton Promoted to Vice President, Federal Regulatory Affairs 36
Feb 06, 2018: Frontier Names Roy Labrador National Vice President of Channel Partners Program 37
Nov 27, 2017: Frontier Communications Joins Voluntary Agreements as Industry Prepares Multi-Year Extension of Landmark Energy-Efficiency Commitments 38
Nov 01, 2017: Frontier Communications reports 2017 third quarter results 39
Aug 02, 2017: Frontier Communications reports 2017 second quarter results 40
Aug 01, 2017: Frontier Communications Q2 net loss increases 41
Jun 14, 2017: Frontier Communications names executive vice president of consumer sales 42
Jun 02, 2017: Frontier Communications extends broadband network in Ohio 43
May 17, 2017: Frontier Communications appoints Victoria Boston as vice president 44
May 11, 2017: Frontier Communications appoints new executive vice president for field operations 45
Section 5-Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List of Figures
Frontier Communications Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
Frontier Communications Corporation, Ratio Charts 35
List of Tables
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Facts 5
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Employees 6
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Operational Employees 10
Frontier Communications Corporation, Major Products and Services 11
Frontier Communications Corporation, History 12
Frontier Communications Corporation, Other Locations 19
Frontier Communications Corporation, Subsidiaries 20
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Competitors 28
Frontier Communications Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
Frontier Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
Frontier Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Frontier Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Frontier Communications Corporation, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Windstream Holdings, Inc.
TDS Telecommunications Corporation
FairPoint Communications Inc
Cincinnati Bell Inc.
Frontier Communications Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports