Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
First Pacific Company Limited (142)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
First Pacific Company Limited (First Pacific) is an investment management and holding company with major interests in consumer food products, infrastructure, natural resources and telecommunications. The company's service portfolio comprises broadband internet, SMS, voice, mobile data and other network and data center services; distribution of food products through a distribution network of stock points; production of electricity from varied sources such as fuel, coal, hydro, geothermal and biomass; planning, construction and maintenance of roadways. The company is also involved in supply of electricity and water, operation of toll roads, hospital groups, railways and power plants. Major brand of First Pacific include Indomilk, Cap Enaak, Tiga Sapi, Crima, Kremer and Indoeskrim. The company caters its services to healthcare institutions, gold and copper mine development agencies and petrol exploration services, and sugar industries. The company has business presence across Asia-Pacific region. First Pacific is headquartered in Hong Kong.
First Pacific Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 20,2018: First Pacific reports results for year ended December 31, 2017
Feb 27,2018: Philexs FY2017 net income 6% higher at P1.658B
Aug 04,2017: Metro Pacific Investments: H1 2017 core net income up 17% to record ?7.8 Bln
Apr 26,2017: Philex reports Q1 2017 results
Mar 28,2017: First pacific company: 2016 full-year financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
First Pacific Company Limited-Key Facts 5
First Pacific Company Limited-Key Employees 6
First Pacific Company Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
First Pacific Company Limited-Major Products and Services 8
First Pacific Company Limited-History 9
First Pacific Company Limited-Company Statement 11
First Pacific Company Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
First Pacific Company Limited-Business Description 15
First Pacific Company Limited-Corporate Strategy 16
First Pacific Company Limited-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
First Pacific Company Limited-Strengths 17
First Pacific Company Limited-Weaknesses 18
First Pacific Company Limited-Opportunities 19
First Pacific Company Limited-Threats 20
First Pacific Company Limited-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
First Pacific Company Limited, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Feb 27, 2018: Philexs FY2017 net income 6% higher at P1.658B 30
Aug 04, 2017: Metro Pacific Investments: H1 2017 core net income up 17% to record ?7.8 Bln 31
Apr 26, 2017: Philex reports Q1 2017 results 32
Mar 28, 2017: First pacific company: 2016 full-year financial results 34
Feb 28, 2017: Philex Mining: 2016 core net income at P1.657B; Reported net income at P1.567B 36
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Figures
First Pacific Company Limited, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
First Pacific Company Limited, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Facts 5
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Employees 6
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
First Pacific Company Limited, Major Products and Services 8
First Pacific Company Limited, History 9
First Pacific Company Limited, Subsidiaries 12
First Pacific Company Limited, Key Competitors 21
First Pacific Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
First Pacific Company Limited, Annual Ratios 23
First Pacific Company Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
First Pacific Company Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
First Pacific Company Limited, Interim Ratios 27
First Pacific Company Limited, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd
SIM Technology Group Ltd
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd
Giant Wireless Technology Limited
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited
Champion Technology Holdings Ltd
First Pacific Company Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports