Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Elisa Oyj (ELISA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Elisa Oyj (Elisa) provides telecommunication, ICT and online services. The company's products includes network, IP transit, peering locations, routing policy, BGP communities, route and packet filtering, network utilization products and others. It offers carrier services such as access network services, ethernet and capacity services, broadband services, IP transit, operator solutions and services, interconnection and international voice traffic, and telco infrastructure services. Elisa's access network services comprise optical access fiber and subscriber and leased line. The company's broadband services include VDSL FTTB connection, ethernet FTTH connection, and xDSL broadband. Its Ethernet and capacity services comprise transmission services and WDM services. The company conducts business operations in Finland, Estonia, and other international locations. Elisa is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Elisa Oyj Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2018: New emission targets demonstrate how committed Elisa is to mitigating climate change
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Elisa Oyj-Key Facts 6
Elisa Oyj-Key Employees 7
Elisa Oyj-Key Employee Biographies 8
Elisa Oyj-Major Products and Services 9
Elisa Oyj-History 10
Elisa Oyj-Company Statement 12
Elisa Oyj-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Elisa Oyj-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Consumer Customers 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Consumer Customers 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Corporate Customers 17
Geographical Segment: Finland 17
Geographical Segment: Other Countries 17
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 17
Target Markets 17
Elisa Oyj-Corporate Strategy 18
Elisa Oyj-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Elisa Oyj-Strengths 19
Elisa Oyj-Weaknesses 20
Elisa Oyj-Opportunities 21
Elisa Oyj-Threats 22
Elisa Oyj-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Mar 22, 2018: New emission targets demonstrate how committed Elisa is to mitigating climate change 31
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Elisa Oyj, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Elisa Oyj, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Elisa Oyj, Key Facts 6
Elisa Oyj, Key Employees 7
Elisa Oyj, Key Employee Biographies 8
Elisa Oyj, Major Products and Services 9
Elisa Oyj, History 10
Elisa Oyj, Other Locations 14
Elisa Oyj, Subsidiaries 14
Elisa Oyj, Key Competitors 23
Elisa Oyj, Ratios based on current share price 24
Elisa Oyj, Annual Ratios 25
Elisa Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Elisa Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Elisa Oyj, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Sonera Telecom Oy
Nordic TeleCom Oy
Deutsche Telekom AG
Anvia Telecom Oy
Elisa Oyj, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports