Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CommScope Holding Company Inc (CommScope) is a provider of infrastructure solutions for communications networks. The company offers radio frequency subsystem solutions for wireless networks and network infrastructure solutions, under Andrew and SYSTIMAX brands. It offers end-to-end physical layer solution, cables and connectivity, enclosures, intelligent software and network design services. CommScope also manufactures coaxial cables for broadband cable television networks and environmentally secure cabinets for DSL and FTTN applications. Its portfolio includes transmission line systems, cabinets and enclosures, antennas, cables, while its solutions include wireless solutions, HFC/Broadband, and carrier solutions. It caters its solutions to the carrier market, enterprise market and cable television market. The company operates business, manufacturing, and distribution facilities in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, India, China, Singapore, Italy, Ireland, Czech Republic, Germany and Scotland. CommScope is headquartered in Hickory, the US.
CommScope Holding Company Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: CommScope posts Q2 2018 results
May 01,2018: CommScope announces Q1 2018 results
Mar 28,2018: CommScope Appoints Pease as Chief Financial Officer
Dec 20,2017: Kurk named COO at CommScope
Nov 02,2017: CommScope reports third quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Key Facts 6
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Key Employees 7
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Major Products and Services 9
CommScope Holding Company Inc-History 10
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Business Description 16
Business Segment: CCS 16
Business Segment: CMS 16
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific (APAC) 16
Geographical Segment: Canada 17
Geographical Segment: Central and Latin America 17
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) 17
Geographical Segment: the US 17
R&D Overview 17
CommScope Holding Company Inc-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Strengths 18
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Weaknesses 19
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Opportunities 20
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Threats 21
CommScope Holding Company Inc-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Mar 28, 2018: CommScope Appoints Pease as Chief Financial Officer 31
Dec 20, 2017: Kurk named COO at CommScope 32
Nov 02, 2017: CommScope reports third quarter 2017 results 33
Nov 02, 2017: CommScope reports third quarter 2017 results 35
Sep 18, 2017: CommScope's Olson to retire; Company initiates CFO transition plan 37
Aug 03, 2017: CommScope Holding Company reports lower Q2 net income, provides outlook for Q3 38
May 04, 2017: CommScope reports first quarter 2017 results consistent with guidance 39
Feb 23, 2017: Commscope reports net income for Q4, provides guidance for Q1 40
Section 5-Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Figures
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Key Facts 6
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Key Employees 7
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Major Products and Services 9
CommScope Holding Company Inc, History 10
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Subsidiaries 14
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Key Competitors 22
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Annual Ratios 24
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Interim Ratios 28
CommScope Holding Company Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
TE Connectivity Ltd
Hansen Technologies Ltd
General Cable Corp
Emerson Electric Co
Agilent Technologies Inc
CommScope Holding Company Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports