Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Cell C (Pty) Ltd. (Cell C), a subsidiary of 3C Telecommunications Pty. Ltd, is a cellular operator in South Africa. The company provides wireless mobile services including international roaming, multimedia messaging, prepaid, and mobile Internet services. Cell C's service portfolio consists of BlackBerry services, mobile number portability, C-Cover, MMS, Friends and Family, PhotoCode and others. It provides cover for cell phone theft, unauthorized calls, and loss of cell phone. It also offers cellphones, speed sticks/modems, routers, tablets, upgrades, and other services.The company offers access to four maritime services and one satellite network. Its products and services are supported by 2G, 3G, HSPA+, and LTE-ready IP networks. Cell C is headquartered in Sandown, South Africa.
- Detailed information on Cell C (Pty) Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Cell C (Pty) Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Cell C (Pty) Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Cell C (Pty) Ltd.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Cell C (Pty) Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Cell C (Pty) Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Cell C (Pty) Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Cell C (Pty) Ltd.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Company Overview 9
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Overview and Key Facts 9
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Overview 9
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Key Facts 9
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Key Employees 10
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Key Employee Biographies 11
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Major Products and Services 12
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Company History 13
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Management Statement 15
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Locations and Subsidiaries 16
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Key Competitors 17
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Company Analysis 18
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Business Description 18
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: SWOT Analysis 19
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: SWOT Overview 19
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Strengths 19
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Weaknesses 20
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Opportunities 20
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Threats 20
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 22
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Financial Deals Overview 22
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 23
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Private Equity and Ownership 24
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Recent Developments 25
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: News and Events Summary 25
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Business Expansion 26
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Contracts 27
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Corporate Governance 27
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Financial Deals 28
Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Strategy and Operations 29
Contact Us 30
About MarketLine 31
List of Figures
Figure 1: Cell C (Pty) Ltd.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports