Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Axiata Group Berhad (AXIATA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata) is one of the leading telecommunications groups in Asia. The company provides a diverse portfolio of communications infrastructure, mobile network, and digital services. It offers telecommunications infrastructure services including towers and fibers to regional tower companies. Its internet-based offerings meet the growing demands in mobile money, e-commerce, mobile advertising, entertainment and education. The company has investments in mobile operators, network infrastructure and digital internet companies. It operates through a network of affiliates, and subsidiaries. The company serves retail, industrial, and commercial customers in Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, and other countries. Axiata is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Axiata Group Berhad Key Recent Developments
Jan 12,2018: Axiata elects Khazanah deputy managing director to board
Dec 12,2017: Axiata appoints new director
May 25,2017: Axiata sees improved overall quarterly results
Mar 22,2017: The appointment of Dato' Sri Shazalli Ramly as Group CEO of Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Mar 21,2017: Axiata Group announces appointment of Ybhg Dato' Dr Nik Ramlah Nik Mahmood as independent non-executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Axiata Group Berhad-Key Facts 5
Axiata Group Berhad-Key Employees 6
Axiata Group Berhad-Key Employee Biographies 8
Axiata Group Berhad-Major Products and Services 10
Axiata Group Berhad-History 11
Axiata Group Berhad-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Axiata Group Berhad-Business Description 17
Axiata Group Berhad-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Axiata Group Berhad-Strengths 18
Axiata Group Berhad-Weaknesses 19
Axiata Group Berhad-Opportunities 20
Axiata Group Berhad-Threats 21
Axiata Group Berhad-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
May 25, 2017: Axiata sees improved overall quarterly results 29
Mar 22, 2017: The appointment of Dato' Sri Shazalli Ramly as Group CEO of Telekom Malaysia Berhad 31
Feb 23, 2017: Axiata's FY16 revenue increased by 8.5% to post a record high of RM21.6 billion 32
Section 5-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Axiata Group Berhad, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Axiata Group Berhad, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Axiata Group Berhad, Key Facts 5
Axiata Group Berhad, Key Employees 6
Axiata Group Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 8
Axiata Group Berhad, Major Products and Services 10
Axiata Group Berhad, History 11
Axiata Group Berhad, Other Locations 14
Axiata Group Berhad, Subsidiaries 14
Axiata Group Berhad, Affiliate 15
Axiata Group Berhad, Key Competitors 22
Axiata Group Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 23
Axiata Group Berhad, Annual Ratios 24
Axiata Group Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Axiata Group Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Vodafone India Ltd
Reliance Communications Ltd
Maxis Communications Berhad
Deutsche Telekom AG
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Asian Broadcasting Network (M) Sdn Bhd
Axiata Group Berhad, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports