Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Amphenol Corporation (APH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amphenol Corporation (Amphenol) is an interconnects and related products provider. The company designs, manufactures and markets interconnects and related products. Its product portfolio comprises interconnect systems, electrical, electronic and fiber-optic connectors, and coaxial and specialty cables. The company's products find applications in mobile devices, broadband communication, information technology and data communications equipment, mobile networks, military and commercial aerospace, industrial and automotive. Amphenol has production facilities in Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Amphenol is headquartered in Connecticut, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Amphenol Corporation - Key Facts 6
Amphenol Corporation - Key Employees 7
Amphenol Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Amphenol Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Amphenol Corporation - History 10
Amphenol Corporation - Company Statement 14
Amphenol Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Business Unit 19
Section 2 - Company Analysis 20
Amphenol Corporation - Business Description 20
Amphenol Corporation - Corporate Strategy 21
Amphenol Corporation - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Amphenol Corporation - Strengths 22
Strength - Operations: Outside the US 22
Strength - Business Performance: Interconnect Products and Assemblies segment 22
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 22
Amphenol Corporation - Weaknesses 23
Weakness - Business Performance: Cable Products and Solutions Segment 23
Amphenol Corporation - Opportunities 24
Opportunity - New Product Launches 24
Opportunity - Positive Outlook in Emerging Markets 24
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: Commercial Aerospace Market 24
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 24
Amphenol Corporation - Threats 25
Threat - Currency Risk 25
Threat - Risk Related to Dependence on IT & Communication 25
Threat - Evolving Technology Environment and Competition 25
Amphenol Corporation - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 - Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Amphenol Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 30
Amphenol Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Amphenol Corporation, Key Facts 6
Amphenol Corporation, Key Employees 7
Amphenol Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Amphenol Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Amphenol Corporation, History 10
Amphenol Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
Amphenol Corporation, Business Unit 19
Amphenol Corporation, Key Competitors 26
Amphenol Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
Amphenol Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
Amphenol Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
TE Connectivity Ltd.
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
RF Industries, Ltd.
Optical Cable Corporation
Cinch Connectors Inc.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports