Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Winbond Electronics Corporation (2344)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Winbond Electronics Corporation (Winbond) is a supplier of specialty memory and non-volatile memory products. The company offerings include product design and wafer fabrication. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets very large scale integration (VLSI) integrated circuits (ICs). It also offers foundry services for other Taiwanese and foreign IC producers and designers. Winbond offers a comprehensive range of mobile random access memory (RAM) and specialty dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) products. The company's products are used in handheld devices, consumer electronics, computer peripherals, known good die (KGD), and automobile and industrial electronics. The company operates in the US, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and Japan. Winbond is headquartered in Taichung City, Taiwan.
Winbond Electronics Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: Winbond announces the financial results for the second quarter of 2017
Apr 28,2017: Winbond announces the financial results for the first quarter of 2017
Apr 07,2017: Winbond Electronics reports revenue for March 2017
Mar 07,2017: Winbond Electronics reports revenue for February 2017
Feb 07,2017: Winbond Electronics reports revenue for January 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Key Facts 5
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Key Employees 6
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 7
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Major Products and Services 8
Winbond Electronics Corporation-History 9
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Company Statement 11
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Business Description 15
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Corporate Strategy 16
Winbond Electronics Corporation-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Strengths 17
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Weaknesses 18
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Opportunities 19
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Threats 20
Winbond Electronics Corporation-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Jul 28, 2017: Winbond announces the financial results for the second quarter of 2017 29
Apr 28, 2017: Winbond announces the financial results for the first quarter of 2017 30
Apr 07, 2017: Winbond Electronics reports revenue for March 2017 31
Mar 07, 2017: Winbond Electronics reports revenue for February 2017 32
Feb 07, 2017: Winbond Electronics reports revenue for January 2017 33
Jan 06, 2017: Winbond Electronics reports revenue for December 2016 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Key Facts 5
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Key Employees 6
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Winbond Electronics Corporation, History 9
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Other Locations 12
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Subsidiaries 12
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Key Competitors 21
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 22
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Annual Ratios 23
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Winbond Electronics Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
WIN Semiconductors Corp
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc.
Nanya Technology Corp
Inotera Memories Inc
Elite Semiconductor Memory Technology Inc.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc
Winbond Electronics Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports