Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTM) designs, develops and manufactures advanced printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electro-mechanical solutions. Its product portfolio includes high layer count PCBs, stacked microvias, copper and epoxy filled vias, flex and rigid flex circuits, RF / microwave circuits, multiple surface finishes, mixed dielectrics, broad offering of UL approved materials, thermal management solutions and custom assembly solutions among others. The company offers its products to electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and aerospace and defense companies. TTM serves various other markets such as the high-end computing market, networking and communications infrastructure market, industrial, and medical market. The company has business presence across North America and Asia- Pacific. TTM is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, the US.
TTM Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 21,2018: TTM Technologies Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member
Nov 02,2017: TTM Technologies reports fiscal third quarter 2017 results
Aug 03,2017: TTM Technologies reports fiscal second quarter 2017 results
May 03,2017: TTM Technologies reports net income for Q1, provides outlook for Q2
Feb 08,2017: TTM Technologies reports net loss for Q4, provides guidance for 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Key Facts 6
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Key Employees 7
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
TTM Technologies, Inc.-History 10
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Company Statement 12
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: E-M Solutions 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: PCB 16
Key Stats 16
Geographical Segment: China 16
Geographical Segment: Other 16
Geographical Segment: The US 17
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 18
TTM Technologies, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Strengths 19
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Weaknesses 20
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Opportunities 21
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Threats 22
TTM Technologies, Inc.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Feb 21, 2018: TTM Technologies Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member 31
Nov 02, 2017: TTM Technologies reports fiscal third quarter 2017 results 32
Aug 03, 2017: TTM Technologies reports fiscal second quarter 2017 results 33
May 03, 2017: TTM Technologies reports net income for Q1, provides outlook for Q2 34
Feb 08, 2017: TTM Technologies reports net loss for Q4, provides guidance for 2017 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Figures
TTM Technologies, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
TTM Technologies, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
TTM Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 6
TTM Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 7
TTM Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
TTM Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
TTM Technologies, Inc., History 10
TTM Technologies, Inc., Other Locations 13
TTM Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
TTM Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 23
TTM Technologies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
TTM Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
TTM Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
TTM Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
TTM Technologies, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
WUS Tech Co., Ltd.
Unimicron Technology Corp
TT Electronics plc
Tripod Technology Corporation
IBIDEN Co., Ltd.
Foxconn Technology Co Ltd
TTM Technologies, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports