Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Thales SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Thales SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Thales SA (Thales) is a provider of smart technologies, electronic systems, software, services and equipment to aerospace, space, ground transportation, defence and security markets. The company provides in-flight entertainment and connectivity systems, flight avionics, air traffic management solutions, navigation systems, surveillance systems, aeronautical information management and message switching systems, and air data and inertial reference unit. Its space products include communication and information systems, microelectronics, microwave and imaging subsystems and telecommunication satellites. The company's defense products include communication and information systems, electrical systems, microelectronics, microwave and imaging subsystems, military aerospace and optronics. Thales transportation products include rail signaling, revenue collection systems and train control systems. The company serves commercial, government, scientific, defense and security customers. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Thales is headquartered in La Defense, Paris, France.
- Detailed information on Thales SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Thales SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Thales SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Thales SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Thales SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Thales SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Thales SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Thales SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Thales SA: Company Overview 9
Thales SA: Overview and Key Facts 9
Thales SA: Overview 9
Thales SA: Key Facts 9
Thales SA: Key Employees 11
Thales SA: Key Employee Biographies 13
Thales SA: Major Products and Services 15
Thales SA: Company History 17
Thales SA: Management Statement 35
Thales SA: Locations and Subsidiaries 36
Thales SA: Key Competitors 37
Thales SA: Company Analysis 38
Thales SA: Business Description 38
Thales SA: SWOT Analysis 39
Thales SA: SWOT Overview 39
Thales SA: Strengths 39
Thales SA: Weaknesses 40
Thales SA: Opportunities 41
Thales SA: Threats 42
Thales SA: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 44
Thales SA: Financial Deals Overview 44
Thales SA: Targets and Partners 46
Thales SA: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 47
Thales SA: Advisors 48
Thales SA: Top Legal Advisors 48
Thales SA: Top Financial Advisors 48
Thales SA: Mergers and Acquisitions 49
Thales SA: Capital Raising 50
Thales SA: Partnership 51
Thales SA: Recent Developments 52
Thales SA: News and Events Summary 52
Thales SA: Business Expansion 58
Thales SA: Contracts 58
Thales SA: Financial Deals 60
Thales SA: Research & Development 60
Thales SA: Strategy and Operations 60
Contact Us 62
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports