Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Softship AG-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Softship AG (Softship) is a subsidiary of WiseTech Global Group Limited, provider of software solutions and related services to the shipping and aviation industry. The company's LIMA suite and ALFA software feature commercial, operations, logistics, finance management information, disbursements accounting, automatic file transfer, system administration and web access to support the requirements of carriers and agents. It offers services such as support, consulting, IT services, software services and hosted solutions. Softship offers solutions to feeder container operators, ro-ro carriers, linear agents, port agents, non-vessel operating common carrier and terminal operators. The company operates offices in the Philippines, Singapore and the US and has clients all over the world. Softship is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Softship AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 01,2017: Softship expands senior leadership team
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Softship AG-Key Facts 5
Softship AG-Key Employees 6
Softship AG-Major Products and Services 7
Softship AG-History 8
Softship AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 - Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Softship AG-Business Description 11
Softship AG-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Softship AG-Strengths 13
Softship AG-Weaknesses 14
Softship AG-Opportunities 15
Softship AG-Threats 16
Softship AG-Key Competitors 17
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 18
Mar 01, 2017: Softship expands senior leadership team 18
Section 4 - Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Softship AG, Key Facts 5
Softship AG, Key Employees 6
Softship AG, Major Products and Services 7
Softship AG, History 8
Softship AG, Subsidiaries 9
Softship AG, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Vilden Associates, Inc. Veson Nautical Corporation Shipamax Ltd INTTRA Inc. INTERSCHALT maritime systems AG
Vilden Associates, Inc.
Veson Nautical Corporation
INTERSCHALT maritime systems AG
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports