Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Otrum AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Otrum AS (Otrum), a subsidiary of Telenor Group, is a provider of guest communication and entertainment solutions. It creates device-independent, digital signage and smart solutions and supplies them to the hospitality industry. Otrum offers in-room promotion, technical service, line-up consultancy, content acquisition and license for hotel distribution; public viewing agreements, iInternet protocol television (IPTV) setup and support services. It offers these services through broadcasting platforms including smart TV, mobile, digital signage and Wi-Fi technologies. The company serves hotels, conference centers, hospitals, football stadiums, shopping centers, airports, prisons, military bases, ships and other related clients. The company operates through global alliance partners in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Otrum is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Otrum AS - Key Facts 5
Otrum AS - Key Employees 6
Otrum AS - Key Employee Biographies 7
Otrum AS - Major Products and Services 8
Otrum AS - History 9
Otrum AS - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 - Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Otrum AS - Business Description 13
Otrum AS - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Otrum AS - Strengths 14
Otrum AS - Weaknesses 15
Otrum AS - Opportunities 16
Otrum AS - Threats 17
Otrum AS - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 - Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Otrum AS, Key Facts 5
Otrum AS, Key Employees 6
Otrum AS, Key Employee Biographies 7
Otrum AS, Major Products and Services 8
Otrum AS, History 9
Otrum AS, Other Locations 11
Otrum AS, Subsidiaries 11
Otrum AS, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Senseonics Holdings Inc
LodgeNet Interactive Canada Corporation
Otrum AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports