Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Online Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Summary & Forecasts to 2022
"Online Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Summary & Forecasts to 2022", report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in Saudi Arabia. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments. The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
M-commerce is fuelling online sales in the country. Increasing availability of smartphones and a surge in the number of users accessing the internet through smartphones are the major reasons aiding the online growth in the country. M-commerce has become an opportunity for the retailers to better engage with customers.
- Saudi Arabian online retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 21.4% during 2017-2022
- Online retail sales is set to grow three times faster than offline sales
- Electricals to remain as the most penetrated sector for online sales through 2022
- Clothing & footwear is the fastest growing sector for online sales
- Electricals remains the sector with the highest online penetration
- Amazon leads the Saudi Arabian online retail market.
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Saudi Arabian online retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast online trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial online trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories online from 2012, with forecasts until 2022.
Table of Contents
Drivers and inhibitors
Online retail in the country
Clothing & accessories
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
Definitions and Methodology
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Abdul Latif Jameel
Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories
Bath & Body Works
Abdul Samad Al Qurashi
Zohoor Al Reef
Saudi Arabia, online, retail, Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports