Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Online Retailing in Germany, Summary & Forecasts to 2022
"Online Retailing in Germany, Summary & Forecasts to 2022", report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in Germany. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments. The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
German shoppers are increasingly adopting online shopping on the back of various competitive pricing strategies being adopted by online retailers in the country. The demand for online shopping increases considerably during shopping events such as Cyber Monday, Black Friday, and Singles Day.
- German online retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% during 2017-2022
- Online to register healthy growth on the back of increasing consumer confidence
- M-commerce and smart tools are keys to growth
- Shopping events and discounts encourage online purchases
- Online share of retail sales to reach 13.8% of total retail shares by 2022
- Electricals remains the sector with the highest online penetration.
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in German online retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast online trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial online trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories online from 2012, with forecasts until 2022.
Table of Contents
Drivers and inhibitors
Online retail in the country
Clothing & accessories
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Esprit (Company Owned)
Germany, online, retail, Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports