Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
MAXIMUS Inc (MMS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MAXIMUS Inc (MAXIMUS) is a provider of business process solutions enabling governments to serve people. The company offers a broad range of business process management and technology solutions that help improve the outcomes for people and result in improved productivity, precision, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. Its service portfolio includes program consulting services, program administration services, and software development, operations and management. The company also provides child support services, tax credit and workforce services. Maximus offers its services to federal, state and local human service and government health agencies. It collaborates with government agencies in the US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Saudi Arabia among others. Maximus is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.
MAXIMUS Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2018: MAXIMUS reports fiscal year 2018 third quarter results
Jul 24,2018: MAXIMUS awarded USD 11.7 million Enrollment Broker contract for Wisconsin Department of Health Services
May 10,2018: MAXIMUS Reports Fiscal Year 2018 Second Quarter Results
Apr 12,2018: MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy Honored with ClearMark Award of Distinction by the Center for Plain Language
Apr 03,2018: MAXIMUS to Discuss Innovations in Long-Term Services and Supports and Streamlining Provider Enrollment and Credentialing at State Healthcare IT Connect Summit
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
MAXIMUS Inc-Key Facts 6
MAXIMUS Inc-Key Employees 7
MAXIMUS Inc-Key Employee Biographies 9
MAXIMUS Inc-Major Products and Services 10
MAXIMUS Inc-History 11
MAXIMUS Inc-Company Statement 14
MAXIMUS Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
MAXIMUS Inc-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Health Services 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Human Services 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: U.S. Federal Services 22
Key Stats 23
Geographical Segment: Australia 23
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 23
Geographical Segment: The UK 23
Geographical Segment: The US 23
MAXIMUS Inc-Corporate Strategy 24
MAXIMUS Inc-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
MAXIMUS Inc-Strengths 25
MAXIMUS Inc-Weaknesses 26
MAXIMUS Inc-Opportunities 27
MAXIMUS Inc-Threats 28
MAXIMUS Inc-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
MAXIMUS Inc, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 38
Aug 09, 2018: MAXIMUS reports fiscal year 2018 third quarter results 38
Jul 24, 2018: MAXIMUS awarded USD 11.7 million Enrollment Broker contract for Wisconsin Department of Health Services 40
May 10, 2018: MAXIMUS Reports Fiscal Year 2018 Second Quarter Results 41
Apr 12, 2018: MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy Honored with ClearMark Award of Distinction by the Center for Plain Language 43
Apr 03, 2018: MAXIMUS to Discuss Innovations in Long-Term Services and Supports and Streamlining Provider Enrollment and Credentialing at State Healthcare IT Connect Summit 44
Section 5-Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Figures
MAXIMUS Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 34
MAXIMUS Inc, Ratio Charts 36
List of Tables
MAXIMUS Inc, Key Facts 6
MAXIMUS Inc, Key Employees 7
MAXIMUS Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
MAXIMUS Inc, Major Products and Services 10
MAXIMUS Inc, History 11
MAXIMUS Inc, Other Locations 17
MAXIMUS Inc, Subsidiaries 17
MAXIMUS Inc, Key Competitors 29
MAXIMUS Inc, Ratios based on current share price 30
MAXIMUS Inc, Annual Ratios 31
MAXIMUS Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
MAXIMUS Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
MAXIMUS Inc, Interim Ratios 35
MAXIMUS Inc, Recent Deals Summary 37
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Leidos Holdings Inc
International Business Machines Corp
General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
Automated Health Systems Inc
Accenture Federal Services LLC
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports