Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd (8096)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd (KEL), a subsidiary of Kanematsu Corp, is an information technology company that designs and implements information systems. The company provides IT infrastructure services ranging from designing and creation to operation throughout the IT life cycle. It also provides consultation, implementation, support and help desk, and maintenance services. The company also offers global supply chain management systems and SEEBURGER business integration suite. It serves to clients in servicing, manufacturing, distribution, financing, public office, and other industries. It has business presence in the US, and Hiroshima, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sapporo and Sendai in Japan. KEL is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Key Facts 5
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Key Employees 6
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-History 8
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Business Description 12
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Strengths 13
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Weaknesses 14
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Opportunities 15
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Threats 16
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 24
Section 4-Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Figures
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 22
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Key Facts 5
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Key Employees 6
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, History 8
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Other Locations 9
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Information Services International-Dentsu Ltd
JBCC Holdings Inc
Keyware Solutions Inc
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp
Nippon Systemware Co Ltd
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports