Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
IMCO Industries Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
IMCO Industries Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
IMCO Industries Ltd (IMCO) designs, develops, manufactures and markets mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical and electronic products and solutions. The company's products include wiring harnesses, cable assemblies, electromechanical assemblies, racks, panels, control boxes, system integrators and rugged LCD displays. It also develops assemblies and subassemblies for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), naval platforms, missiles, armored fighting vehicles, combat engineering vehicles, artillery systems, tanks and airborne platforms. IMCO operates through its subsidiaries, Advanced Defense Technologies (ADT), Nir-Or Ltd and Atena Ltd (ATENA). The company caters to government agencies, commercial companies and defense firms.. IMCO is headquartered in Tel-Hanan, Israel.
- Detailed information on IMCO Industries Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting IMCO Industries Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of IMCO Industries Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on IMCO Industries Ltd.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about IMCO Industries Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of IMCO Industries Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess IMCO Industries Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on IMCO Industries Ltd.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Company Overview 7
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Overview and Key Facts 7
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Overview 7
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Key Facts 7
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Key Employees 9
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Major Products and Services 10
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Company History 11
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Locations and Subsidiaries 12
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Key Competitors 13
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Company Analysis 14
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Business Description 14
IMCO Industries Ltd.: SWOT Analysis 15
IMCO Industries Ltd.: SWOT Overview 15
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Strengths 15
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Weaknesses 16
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Opportunities 16
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Threats 17
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 18
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Financial Deals Overview 18
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Targets and Partners 19
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 20
IMCO Industries Ltd.: Mergers and Acquisitions 21
Contact Us 22
About MarketLine 23
List of Figures
Figure 1: IMCO Industries Ltd.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 2: IMCO Industries Ltd.: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 3: IMCO Industries Ltd.: M&A Activity by Geography (2014-YTD*2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: IMCO Industries Ltd.: Key Facts
Table 2: IMCO Industries Ltd.: Key Employees
Table 3: IMCO Industries Ltd.: Company History
Table 4: IMCO Industries Ltd.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: IMCO Industries Ltd.: Key Competitors
Table 6: IMCO Industries Ltd.: D
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports