Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
IDOX Plc (IDOX) is an information technology company that supplies and develops software solutions and information services. The company offers services such as funding, manages services, government and compliance solutions. Its government services include environmental, legal, democratic, educational, regulatory, accounting, property, data services, and project management services. IDOX's managed services comprise managed hosting and business process management. The company also provides professional services such as funding training courses, software consultancy, grants consultancy, software training, project management, data services and corporate compliance. It offers funding solutions such as professional funding tools, hosted funding solutions and funding management systems. IDOX is headquartered in Theale, the UK.
IDOX Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 01,2018: Idox appoints new chief executive officer
Apr 26,2018: South Gloucestershire chooses Open Objects for Information, Advice and Guidance Hub
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IDOX Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IDOX Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
IDOX Plc-Key Information
IDOX Plc-Key Employees
IDOX Plc-Key Employee Biographies
IDOX Plc-Key Operational Heads
IDOX Plc-Major Products and Services
IDOX Plc-Company Statement
IDOX Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
IDOX Plc-Business Description
IDOX Plc-Corporate Strategy
IDOX Plc-SWOT Analysis
IDOX Plc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
IDOX Plc-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
IDOX Plc, Performance Chart
IDOX Plc, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
IDOX Plc, Key Information
IDOX Plc, Key Ratios
IDOX Plc, Share Data
IDOX Plc, Major Products and Services
IDOX Plc, History
IDOX Plc, Key Employees
IDOX Plc, Key Employee Biographies
IDOX Plc, Key Operational Heads
IDOX Plc, Other Locations
IDOX Plc, Subsidiaries
IDOX Plc, Key Competitors
IDOX Plc, SWOT Analysis
IDOX Plc, Ratios based on current share price
IDOX Plc, Annual Ratios
IDOX Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
IDOX Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports