Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
ICF International Inc (ICFI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ICF International, Inc. (ICF) is a provider of services and technology-based solutions. The company offers management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services. Its service portfolio includes research and analytic, assessment and advisory, design and management, solution identification and implementation, and engagement. It helps its clients conceive, develop, implement, and improve solutions that address complex business, social, technological, natural resource, and public safety issues. The company caters its services to government, and commercial clients in energy, environment, and infrastructure; health, education and social programs; safety and security; and consumer and financial markets. It has subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, the UK, Belgium, India, Poland Kenya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Australia, China, and Hong Kong. ICF is headquartered at Fairfax, Virginia, the US.
ICF International Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2018: ICF announces Q2 2018 results
Jul 30,2018: Large Solar-Plus-Storage Projects Planned Near Las Vegas
Feb 28,2018: ICF posts Q4 and full year 2017 results
Jan 08,2018: NCI Awards ICF Two Major BPAs to Support Cancer Content, Communications and Web Development Activities
Dec 04,2017: CDC Awards ICF USD 9 Million Cancer Surveillance Task Order
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
ICF International Inc-Key Facts 6
ICF International Inc-Key Employees 7
ICF International Inc-Key Employee Biographies 9
ICF International Inc-Major Products and Services 10
ICF International Inc-History 11
ICF International Inc-Company Statement 20
ICF International Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2-Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
ICF International Inc-Business Description 26
Business Segment: Consumer and Financial 26
Business Segment: Energy, Environment, and Infrastructure 26
Business Segment: Health, Education, and Social Programs 26
Business Segment: Safety and Security 26
Geographical Segment: International 27
Geographical Segment: The US 27
ICF International Inc-Corporate Strategy 28
ICF International Inc-SWOT Analysis 29
SWOT Analysis-Overview 29
ICF International Inc-Strengths 29
ICF International Inc-Weaknesses 30
ICF International Inc-Opportunities 31
ICF International Inc-Threats 32
ICF International Inc-Key Competitors 33
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 35
Performance Chart 38
Financial Performance 38
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 39
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 40
ICF International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 41
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 42
Jan 08, 2018: NCI Awards ICF Two Major BPAs to Support Cancer Content, Communications and Web Development Activities 42
Dec 04, 2017: CDC Awards ICF USD 9 Million Cancer Surveillance Task Order 43
Nov 03, 2017: ICF reports third quarter 2017 results 44
Oct 05, 2017: HHS Awards ICF USD 25 Million Public Health Preparedness IDIQ 46
Sep 15, 2017: ICF appoints seasoned investment executive to board of directors 47
Aug 03, 2017: ICF reports second quarter 2017 results 48
Jul 18, 2017: ICF names Randy James head of cybersecurity and resilience business 50
Jun 15, 2017: SMECO Selects ICF for USD 18 Million Energy Efficiency Contract 51
Jun 06, 2017: Energy Efficiency Alberta Selects ICF to Implement the Business, Non-Profit, and Institutional Energy Savings Program 52
Jun 02, 2017: Michael Van Handel joins ICF board of directors 53
Section 5-Appendix 54
Ratio Definitions 54
About GlobalData 58
Contact Us 58
List of Figures
ICF International Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 38
ICF International Inc, Ratio Charts 40
List of Tables
ICF International Inc, Key Facts 6
ICF International Inc, Key Employees 7
ICF International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
ICF International Inc, Major Products and Services 10
ICF International Inc, History 11
ICF International Inc, Other Locations 22
ICF International Inc, Subsidiaries 23
ICF International Inc, Key Competitors 33
ICF International Inc, Ratios based on current share price 34
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios 35
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 36
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 37
ICF International Inc, Interim Ratios 39
ICF International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 41
Currency Codes 54
Capital Market Ratios 54
Equity Ratios 55
Profitability Ratios 55
Cost Ratios 56
Liquidity Ratios 56
Leverage Ratios 57
Efficiency Ratios 57
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Science Applications International Corp
PA Consulting Group Ltd
Northrop Grumman Corp
Navigant Consulting Inc
CRA International Inc
CACI International Inc.
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp
Abt Associates Inc
ICF International Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports