Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Google LLC-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Google LLC (Google), a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., is a leading provider of search and advertising services on the internet. The company focuses on business areas such as advertising, search, platforms and operating systems, and enterprise and hardware products. Its portfolio of products and services include Google Web Search, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Images, Google Finance, Google Books, Google News, Google Earth, Google Play, AdMob, Google Maps, Google Videos, Google Reader, Blogger, Google Wallet, Gmail, Google Groups, and YouTube. The company offers online display advertising services through its AdSense and AdWords programs. Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Google LLC Key Recent Developments
May 29,2018: E.ON brings innovative 'Project Sunroof' technology to Britain in partnership with Google and Tetraeder
May 18,2018: E.ON and Google deepen solar partnership around Project Sunroof
May 15,2018: Buying renewables the new way to get businesses back in the black
May 09,2018: Google invests EUR 150 mln to expand Irish data centre operations
Apr 24,2018: Total To Develop Artificial Intelligence Solutions With Google Cloud
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Google LLC-Key Facts 5
Google LLC-Key Employees 6
Google LLC-Key Employee Biographies 7
Google LLC-Key Operational Employees 8
Google LLC-Major Products and Services 9
Google LLC-History 11
Google LLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 27
Head Office 27
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 27
Section 2-Company Analysis 31
Google LLC-Business Description 31
Google LLC-Corporate Strategy 32
Google LLC-SWOT Analysis 33
SWOT Analysis-Overview 33
Google LLC-Strengths 33
Google LLC-Weaknesses 34
Google LLC-Opportunities 35
Google LLC-Threats 36
Google LLC-Key Competitors 37
Google LLC, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 39
May 29, 2018: E.ON brings innovative 'Project Sunroof' technology to Britain in partnership with Google and Tetraeder 39
May 18, 2018: E.ON and Google deepen solar partnership around Project Sunroof 40
May 15, 2018: Buying renewables the new way to get businesses back in the black 41
Apr 24, 2018: Total To Develop Artificial Intelligence Solutions With Google Cloud 42
Apr 12, 2018: Scientists teach computers how to analyze brain cells 43
Apr 11, 2018: Google breaks ground on USD600m data centre in Alabama 45
Apr 11, 2018: Google breaks ground on USD600m data centre in Alabama 46
Apr 04, 2018: Buying 100 percent renewable energy: Google 47
Apr 04, 2018: Google hits clean energy target 48
Apr 03, 2018: Google shakes up leadership to sharpen focus on AI 49
Section 4-Appendix 50
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List of Tables
Google LLC, Key Facts 5
Google LLC, Key Employees 6
Google LLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Google LLC, Key Operational Employees 8
Google LLC, Major Products and Services 9
Google LLC, History 11
Google LLC, Other Locations 27
Google LLC, Subsidiaries 28
Google LLC, Key Competitors 37
Google LLC, Recent Deals Summary 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
International Business Machines Corp
Google LLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports