Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Fortive Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Fortive Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Fortive Corporation (Fortive) is a diversified industrial company. It designs, develops, manufactures, and markets professional and engineered products, software, and services. The company provides fueling, environmental, field payment, vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions; and measurement and monitoring products, software, and services for the creation of actionable intelligence. Fortive serves customers in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. It has manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, R&D, general administrative, and sales facilities across the world. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington, the US.
- Detailed information on Fortive Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fortive Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Fortive Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Fortive Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Fortive Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Fortive Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Fortive Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Fortive Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Fortive Corporation: Company Overview 9
Fortive Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 9
Fortive Corporation: Overview 9
Fortive Corporation: Key Facts 9
Fortive Corporation: Key Employees 11
Fortive Corporation: Key Employee Biographies 12
Fortive Corporation: Major Products and Services 14
Fortive Corporation: Company History 15
Fortive Corporation: Management Statement 16
Fortive Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
Fortive Corporation: Key Competitors 21
Fortive Corporation: Company Analysis 22
Fortive Corporation: Business Description 22
Fortive Corporation: SWOT Analysis 23
Fortive Corporation: SWOT Overview 23
Fortive Corporation: Strengths 23
Fortive Corporation: Weaknesses 24
Fortive Corporation: Opportunities 24
Fortive Corporation: Threats 24
Fortive Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 26
Fortive Corporation: Financial Deals Overview 26
Fortive Corporation: Targets and Partners 28
Fortive Corporation: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 29
Fortive Corporation: Advisors 30
Fortive Corporation: Top Legal Advisors 30
Fortive Corporation: Top Financial Advisors 30
Fortive Corporation: Mergers and Acquisitions 31
Fortive Corporation: Corporate Venturing 32
Fortive Corporation: Capital Raising 33
Fortive Corporation: Divestments 34
Fortive Corporation: Recent Developments 35
Fortive Corporation: News and Events Summary 35
Fortive Corporation: Business Expansion 40
Fortive Corporation: Contracts 40
Fortive Corporation: Financial Deals 41
Fortive Corporation: Financial Performance 41
Fortive Corporation: Market Developments 42
Fortive Corporation: Strategy and Operations 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports