Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Efficient Order Fulfillment-Shoe Zone
Case Study "Efficient Order Fulfillment-Shoe Zone", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of M-Netics' advanced Warehouse Management System (WMS) within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client's business, technology under focus and technology vendor details.
- Key Imperatives: This section provides details about business objectives to implement the technology.
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process: This section includes details about the process of technology deployment.
- Applications: This section includes details about applications of the technology deployed.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Challenges: This section includes details about challenges faced by the enterprise during the technology implementation process.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company's future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Shoe Zone, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using 'WMS'.
- The report drives special focus on Shoe Zone's deployment of 'WMS', key imperatives, the benefits the company realized following the technology's deployment and implementation, applications of the technology.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table of Contents
2. Key Imperatives
3. Solutions Deployed
4. Deployment Process
5. Benefits Realized
7. Next Steps
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Shoe Zone, Inventory optimization, Real-time inventory visibility, Efficient Order Fulfillment, WMS, Warehouse Operations
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports