Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
DigitalGlobe Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (DigitalGlobe), a subsidiary of Maxar Technologies Inc., is a provider of high-resolution earth imagery products and services. It offers imagery products, platform products and related services. It offers customer-ready imagery products for specific needs of the customers through its Global Basemap product suite. It delivers its satellite imagery content at various processing levels such as basic imagery, standard imagery, ortho-rectified imagery, mosaic imagery and stereo imagery. It offers geospatial products and services combine its Earth imagery, analytic expertise and innovative technology for delivering integrated solutions through its Geospatial Big Data platform and Spatial on Demand platform. The company offers services such as enhancedview web hosting, analytics and cloud services. The company's products find applications in defense, intelligence and homeland security applications, mapping and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration and infrastructure management. The company principally serves government departments including the US and foreign defense and intelligence, civil agencies and providers of location-based services. DigitalGlobe is headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, the US.
DigitalGlobe Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2018: Maxar Technologies' DigitalGlobe Selected to Create a Geospatial Cloud Analytics Hub for DARPA
Jul 05,2018: DigitalGlobe Appoints Mike Edwards as Vice President to Provide Strategic Leadership on Defense Programs
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
DigitalGlobe Inc-Key Facts 5
DigitalGlobe Inc-Key Employees 6
DigitalGlobe Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
DigitalGlobe Inc-Major Products and Services 8
DigitalGlobe Inc-History 9
DigitalGlobe Inc-Company Statement 13
DigitalGlobe Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
DigitalGlobe Inc-Business Description 18
DigitalGlobe Inc-Corporate Strategy 19
DigitalGlobe Inc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
DigitalGlobe Inc-Strengths 20
DigitalGlobe Inc-Weaknesses 21
DigitalGlobe Inc-Opportunities 22
DigitalGlobe Inc-Threats 23
DigitalGlobe Inc-Key Competitors 24
DigitalGlobe Inc, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 3-Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Facts 5
DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Employees 6
DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
DigitalGlobe Inc, Major Products and Services 8
DigitalGlobe Inc, History 9
DigitalGlobe Inc, Other Locations 14
DigitalGlobe Inc, Subsidiaries 14
DigitalGlobe Inc, Joint Venture 16
DigitalGlobe Inc, Key Competitors 24
DigitalGlobe Inc, Recent Deals Summary 25
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Planet labs Inc.
ImageSat International N.V.
Astrium Geo-Information Services
Airbus DS GEO S.A.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports