Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Crexendo Inc (Crexendo) is a technology company that offers critical voice and data technology infrastructure services. The company offers internet phones, colour internet phones, SIP phone, DTA phones and mobile applications. It offers cloud communication and network services. Crexendo's network services comprise connectivity, reliability, and security featuring programs. The company's products provide reliability and security development of cloud systems and data center featuring multiple levels of redundancy and the highest level of security defences. It caters to the start-up, SMB and small enterprise markets. Crexendo is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, the US.
Crexendo Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2017: Crexendo receives 2016 TMC Labs Innovation Award from CUSTOMER Magazine
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Crexendo Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Crexendo Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Crexendo Inc-Key Information
Crexendo Inc-Key Employees
Crexendo Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Crexendo Inc-Key Operational Heads
Crexendo Inc-Major Products and Services
Crexendo Inc-Company Statement
Crexendo Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Crexendo Inc-Business Description
Crexendo Inc-Corporate Strategy
Crexendo Inc-SWOT Analysis
Crexendo Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Crexendo Inc-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Crexendo Inc, Performance Chart
Crexendo Inc, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Crexendo Inc, Key Information
Crexendo Inc, Key Ratios
Crexendo Inc, Share Data
Crexendo Inc, Major Products and Services
Crexendo Inc, History
Crexendo Inc, Key Employees
Crexendo Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Crexendo Inc, Key Operational Heads
Crexendo Inc, Other Locations
Crexendo Inc, Subsidiaries
Crexendo Inc, Key Competitors
Crexendo Inc, SWOT Analysis
Crexendo Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Crexendo Inc, Annual Ratios
Crexendo Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Crexendo Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports