Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Case Study: Stanley Healthcare Experiencing Connected Care-Learnings from the use of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) in Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) technology
"Case Study: Stanley Healthcare Experiencing Connected Care", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of InterSystems Corporation's Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Technology within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client's business, technology under focus and technology vendor details.
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company's future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Stanley Healthcare, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using InterSystems Corporation's Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Technology.
- The report drives special focus on Stanley Healthcare's deployment of InterSystems' Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Technology and the benefits the company realized following the technology's deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table of Contents
Deployment Process & Challenges
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Stanley Healthcare, Real-time intelligence, ESB technology, IOT, Augmented Reality, InterSystems Corporation, Ensemble Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports