Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd (Avi-Tech) is a technology company that provides total solutions for burn-in, manufacturing and PCBA services, and engineering services. The company offers imaging equipment and energy efficient products. It designs and manufactures printed circuit boards used for burn in and reliability testing of integrated circuit chips. Avi-Tech also provides engineering solution from system integration and box build. The company offers system integration projects, equipment manufacturing, provision of technical services and distribution of third-party products. It caters to semiconductor, electronics and life sciences industries. The company has operations in Thailand, the Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, and the US. Avi-Tech is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Avi Tech Electronics Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Avi Tech Electronics Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Key Information
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Overview
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Key Employees
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Major Products and Services
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-History
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Company Statement
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Business Description
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Strengths
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Weaknesses
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Opportunities
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Threats
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Performance Chart
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Key Information
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Key Ratios
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Share Data
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Major Products and Services
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, History
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Key Employees
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Other Locations
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Subsidiaries
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Key Competitors
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Annual Ratios
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports