Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sohar Aluminium LLC-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Sohar Aluminium LLC-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Sohar Aluminium LLC (Sohar Aluminium) is a one of the largest smelters in the Middle East region. Sohar Aluminium is jointly owned by Oman Oil Company, Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC-TAQA and Rio Tinto. The company has the world's longest single potline at 1.2 kms long. The smelter produces metals in three forms: ingots (23.7kg), sows (700kg) and hot metal used by local downstream partners to reduce energy consumption in subsequent processing. The smelter has an annual production capacity of 375,000 tons of aluminum. The company also has a 1,000MW power generation facility. The Sohar Aluminium Power Plant (SAPP) is fuelled by natural gas. SAPP's 75% of output is supplied to the smelter and the remaining 25% of the energy is saved in the reserve by the operator of Omani electrical distribution grid. Sohar Aluminium is headquartered in Sohar, Oman.
- Detailed information on Sohar Aluminium LLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sohar Aluminium LLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sohar Aluminium LLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sohar Aluminium LLC's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sohar Aluminium LLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Sohar Aluminium LLC and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Sohar Aluminium LLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Sohar Aluminium LLC's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Company Overview 6
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Overview and Key Facts 6
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Overview 6
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Key Facts 6
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Key Employees 7
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Major Products and Services 8
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Company History 9
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Management Statement 10
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Key Competitors 11
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Company Analysis 12
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Business Description 12
Sohar Aluminium LLC: SWOT Analysis 13
Sohar Aluminium LLC: SWOT Overview 13
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Strengths 13
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Weaknesses 14
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Opportunities 14
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Threats 15
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Recent Developments 17
Sohar Aluminium LLC: News and Events Summary 17
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Contracts 18
Sohar Aluminium LLC: Strategy and Operations 19
Contact Us 21
About MarketLine 22
List of Tables
Table 1: Sohar Aluminium LLC: Key Facts
Table 2: Sohar Aluminium LLC: Key Employees
Table 3: Sohar Aluminium LLC: Company History
Table 4: Sohar Aluminium LLC: Key Competitors
Table 5: Sohar Aluminium LLC: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Sohar Aluminium LLC: Contracts
Table 7: Sohar Aluminium LLC: Strategy and Operations
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports