Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
PT Dahana-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
PT Dahana-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
PT Dahana (Dahana) is a state owned company that produces explosive products. The company also provides integrated explosives services and blasting services for oil and gas, general mining, and quarry and construction sectors. Its key products include detonator sensitive emulsion explosives; water resistant bulk emulsion explosives; Pentolite boosters; ammonium nitrate and fuel oil base explosives; electric detonators; detonating cord; nonelectric, bidirectional, millisecond delay detonator assemblies; and blasting machine. The company's key services include drilling services such as borehole drilling; and blasting services including bench blasting, trench blasting, tunnel blasting, cautious blasting or underwater blasting. Dahana also provides ground vibration services for measuring vibration and air blast, generated by blasting activity. In addition, the Dahana provides other related services including explosives supply, explosives demolition service, mobilization, magazine and bunker service, and explosives handling consultation service. The company's production facilities are located in Tasikmalaya, Subang, Karimun. Dahana is headquartered in Subang, West Java, Indonesia.
- Detailed information on PT Dahana required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PT Dahana in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PT Dahana including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PT Dahana's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PT Dahana, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of PT Dahana and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess PT Dahana as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on PT Dahana's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
PT Dahana: Company Overview 6
PT Dahana: Overview and Key Facts 6
PT Dahana: Overview 6
PT Dahana: Key Facts 6
PT Dahana: Key Employees 7
PT Dahana: Major Products and Services 8
PT Dahana: Company History 9
PT Dahana: Locations and Subsidiaries 11
PT Dahana: Key Competitors 12
PT Dahana: Company Analysis 13
PT Dahana: Business Description 13
PT Dahana: SWOT Analysis 14
PT Dahana: SWOT Overview 14
PT Dahana: Strengths 14
PT Dahana: Weaknesses 14
PT Dahana: Opportunities 14
PT Dahana: Threats 15
PT Dahana: Recent Developments 16
PT Dahana: News and Events Summary 16
PT Dahana: Business Expansion 16
PT Dahana: Corporate Governance 17
PT Dahana: Financial Deals 17
PT Dahana: Regulatory and Legal Events 17
PT Dahana: Strategy and Operations 18
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List of Tables
Table 1: PT Dahana: Key Facts
Table 2: PT Dahana: Key Employees
Table 3: PT Dahana: Company History
Table 4: PT Dahana: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: PT Dahana: Key Competitors
Table 6: PT Dahana: News and Events Summary
Table 7: PT Dahana: Business Expansion
Table 8: PT Dahan
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports