Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
OKD as-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
OKD as-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
OKD, a.s. (OKD), a subsidiary of Ad Hoc Group (AHG), is a coal mining company. It is involved in mining, processing, refining, and selling of coal with low sulfur contents. The products offered by the company include coking coal and thermal coal. OKD operates four mines in the Karvina and Ostrava region, situated south of the Polish border on the Upper Silesian coal basin. The four mines of the company are Karvina, Darkov, CSM, and Paskov. The coal produced by the company is used in the energy, steel-making industry, and several other sectors. The company is the only producer of hard coal in the Czech Republic. OKD is headquartered in Ostrava, the Czech Republic.
- Detailed information on OKD as required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting OKD as in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of OKD as including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on OKD as's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about OKD as, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of OKD as and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess OKD as as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on OKD as's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
OKD as: Company Overview 6
OKD as: Overview and Key Facts 6
OKD as: Overview 6
OKD as: Key Facts 6
OKD as: Key Employees 7
OKD as: Major Products and Services 8
OKD as: Company History 9
OKD as: Locations and Subsidiaries 11
OKD as: Key Competitors 12
OKD as: Company Analysis 13
OKD as: Business Description 13
OKD as: SWOT Analysis 14
OKD as: SWOT Overview 14
OKD as: Strengths 14
OKD as: Weaknesses 15
OKD as: Opportunities 15
OKD as: Threats 16
OKD as: Recent Developments 18
OKD as: News and Events Summary 18
OKD as: Red Flags/DistressSignals 18
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List of Tables
Table 1: OKD as: Key Facts
Table 2: OKD as: Key Employees
Table 3: OKD as: Company History
Table 4: OKD as: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: OKD as: Key Competitors
Table 6: OKD as: News and Events Summary
Table 7: OKD as: Red Flags/DistressSignals
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports