Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Ok Tedi Mining Limited (OTML) is a mining and processing company. It extracts copper, silver and gold concentrates from Ok Tedi mine which is situated in the Star Mountains region of the Western Province, Papua New Guinea (PNG). The company owns exploration leases in Mt Fubilan mining operations. The company also carries out waste treatment activities and operates mining, milling, shipping facilities. It also owns marketing and logistics facilities in Brisbane, Australia. The State of Papua New Guinea owns 87.8% of the company while remaining 12.2% is held by Minerals Resources Ok Tedi No. 2 Limited. The company markets its products for smelting markets in various countries including Japan, South Korea, Germany, India, Indonesia and Philippines. OTML is headquartered in Tabubil, Western Highlands, PNG.
- Detailed information on Ok Tedi Mining Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ok Tedi Mining Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ok Tedi Mining Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Ok Tedi Mining Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ok Tedi Mining Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Ok Tedi Mining Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Ok Tedi Mining Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Ok Tedi Mining Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Company Overview 6
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 6
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Overview 6
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Key Facts 6
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Key Employees 7
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Key Employee Biographies 8
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Major Products and Services 9
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Company History 10
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Management Statement 12
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 14
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Key Competitors 15
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Company Analysis 16
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Business Description 16
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: SWOT Analysis 17
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: SWOT Overview 17
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Strengths 17
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Weaknesses 18
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Opportunities 18
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Threats 19
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Recent Developments 21
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: News and Events Summary 21
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Regulatory and Legal Events 21
Contact Us 22
About MarketLine 23
List of Tables
Table 1: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Key Facts
Table 2: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Key Employees
Table 3: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Key Competitors
Table 5: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd: Regulatory and Legal Events
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports