Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
OceanaGold Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
OceanaGold Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
OceanaGold Corporation (OceanaGold) is a multinational and mid-tier gold mining company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, production and operations of gold mines located in the US, New Zealand and Philippines. In New Zealand, it operates the Macraes goldfield in Otago, consisting of the Macraes Open Pit and the Frasers Underground mines. In Philippines, the company operates Didipio Mine in northern Luzon. The company owns and operates Haile Gold mine is in Lancaster County, South Carolina, the US. OceanaGold also has a minority interest in the Sams Creek Project on the South Island, New Zealand; Locrian Resources Inc., Canada, NuLegacy Gold Corp., Canada, and Gold Standard Ventures Corp. in Nevada, the US. Gold is headquartered in Melbourne, New South Wales, Australia.
- Detailed information on OceanaGold Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting OceanaGold Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of OceanaGold Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on OceanaGold Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about OceanaGold Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of OceanaGold Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess OceanaGold Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on OceanaGold Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
OceanaGold Corporation: Company Overview 9
OceanaGold Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 9
OceanaGold Corporation: Overview 9
OceanaGold Corporation: Key Facts 9
OceanaGold Corporation: Key Employees 11
OceanaGold Corporation: Key Employee Biographies 12
OceanaGold Corporation: Major Products and Services 14
OceanaGold Corporation: Company History 15
OceanaGold Corporation: Management Statement 17
OceanaGold Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
OceanaGold Corporation: Key Competitors 21
OceanaGold Corporation: Company Analysis 22
OceanaGold Corporation: Business Description 22
OceanaGold Corporation: SWOT Analysis 24
OceanaGold Corporation: SWOT Overview 24
OceanaGold Corporation: Strengths 24
OceanaGold Corporation: Weaknesses 25
OceanaGold Corporation: Opportunities 25
OceanaGold Corporation: Threats 26
OceanaGold Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 27
OceanaGold Corporation: Financial Deals Overview 27
OceanaGold Corporation: Targets and Partners 29
OceanaGold Corporation: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 30
OceanaGold Corporation: Advisors 31
OceanaGold Corporation: Top Legal Advisors 31
OceanaGold Corporation: Top Financial Advisors 31
OceanaGold Corporation: Mergers and Acquisitions 32
OceanaGold Corporation: Corporate Venturing 33
OceanaGold Corporation: Recent Developments 34
OceanaGold Corporation: News and Events Summary 34
OceanaGold Corporation: Contracts 36<
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports