Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
MMC Norilsk Nickel-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
MMC Norilsk Nickel-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
MMC Norilsk Nickel (Norilsk Nickel) is an integrated metal and mining company in Russia. The company is engaged in prospecting, mining, exploration, concentration and processing of minerals. It also processes, markets and sells precious and base metals. The company's product portfolio includes precious metals including palladium, platinum, gold and silver; base metals including cobalt, rhodium, silver, gold, iridium, ruthenium, tellurium, nickel, copper, and other metals products as selenium and sulphur. It also provides refining, metallurgical processing, and transport and logistics services. The company owns sales network, fuel and energy companies, transport assets, R&D units and a unique Arctic cargo fleet. It has operations in Australia, Finland, Russia, South Africa and other countries. Norilsk Nickel is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- Detailed information on MMC Norilsk Nickel required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting MMC Norilsk Nickel in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of MMC Norilsk Nickel including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on MMC Norilsk Nickel's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about MMC Norilsk Nickel, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of MMC Norilsk Nickel and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess MMC Norilsk Nickel as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on MMC Norilsk Nickel's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Company Overview 9
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Overview and Key Facts 9
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Overview 9
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Key Facts 9
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Key Employees 11
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Key Employee Biographies 13
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Major Products and Services 15
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Company History 16
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Management Statement 23
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Locations and Subsidiaries 24
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Key Competitors 26
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Company Analysis 27
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Business Description 27
MMC Norilsk Nickel: SWOT Analysis 28
MMC Norilsk Nickel: SWOT Overview 28
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Strengths 28
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Weaknesses 29
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Opportunities 29
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Threats 30
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 31
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Financial Deals Overview 31
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Targets and Partners 33
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 34
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Advisors 35
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Top Financial Advisors 35
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Mergers and Acquisitions 36
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Capital Raising 37
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Partnership 38
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Divestments 39
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Recent Developments 40
MMC Norilsk Nickel: News and Events Summary 40
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Contracts 44
MMC Norilsk Nickel: Financial Deals 46
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports