Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Metals X Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Metals X Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Metals X Limited (Metals X) is engaged in the exploration, development and operation of tin, cobalt, nickel, ferric oxide and cooper. The company holds interest in Renison Tin Project in Tasmania, Rentails project and Nifty Copper Operations in Western Australia. It also owns nickel projects such as the Wingellina nickel-cobalt-scandium deposit and Claude Hills project. Apart from these projects Metals X operates Maroochydore copper project situated near to the south-east of Nifty project. As of June 2017, the company holds total tin resources 40 million tonnes and reserves of 29 million tonnes. It also holds copper resources of 141.5 million tonnes and reserves of 38.6 million tonnes. Metals X is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
- Detailed information on Metals X Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Metals X Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Metals X Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Metals X Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Metals X Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Metals X Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Metals X Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Metals X Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Metals X Limited: Company Overview 9
Metals X Limited: Overview and Key Facts 9
Metals X Limited: Overview 9
Metals X Limited: Key Facts 9
Metals X Limited: Key Employees 11
Metals X Limited: Major Products and Services 12
Metals X Limited: Company History 13
Metals X Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries 15
Metals X Limited: Key Competitors 16
Metals X Limited: Company Analysis 17
Metals X Limited: Business Description 17
Metals X Limited: SWOT Analysis 19
Metals X Limited: SWOT Overview 19
Metals X Limited: Strengths 19
Metals X Limited: Weaknesses 20
Metals X Limited: Opportunities 20
Metals X Limited: Threats 21
Metals X Limited: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 23
Metals X Limited: Financial Deals Overview 23
Metals X Limited: Targets and Partners 25
Metals X Limited: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 26
Metals X Limited: Advisors 27
Metals X Limited: Top Financial Advisors 27
Metals X Limited: Mergers and Acquisitions 28
Metals X Limited: Corporate Venturing 29
Metals X Limited: Capital Raising 30
Metals X Limited: Divestments 31
Metals X Limited: Recent Developments 32
Metals X Limited: News and Events Summary 32
Metals X Limited: Corporate Governance 34
Metals X Limited: Strategy and Operations 35
Contact Us 38
About MarketLine 39
List of Figures
Figure 1: Metals X Limited: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: Metals X Limited: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports