Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Memry Corp-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Memry Corp (Memry), a wholly-owned subsidiary of SAES Getters S.P.A., is a metal manufacturer. It manufactures and develops nitinol alloys, superelastic and shape memory alloys, nitinol semi-finished forms and other fabricated components. Its portfolio of products comprises nitinol sheets, nitinol strips, nitinol components, nitinol tubes, nitinol wires, and nitinol mill products. The company also offers testing, analysis and quality services. Memry's products find application in medical and industrial sectors. The company operates through manufacturing facilities in Connecticut, California and New York, the US; and Weil am Rhein, Germany. Memry is headquartered in Bethel, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Memry Corp-Key Facts 5
Memry Corp-Key Employees 6
Memry Corp-Major Products and Services 7
Memry Corp-History 8
Memry Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Memry Corp-Business Description 11
Memry Corp-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Memry Corp-Strengths 12
Memry Corp-Weaknesses 13
Memry Corp-Opportunities 14
Memry Corp-Threats 15
Memry Corp-Key Competitors 16
Section 3-Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
Memry Corp, Key Facts 5
Memry Corp, Key Employees 6
Memry Corp, Major Products and Services 7
Memry Corp, History 8
Memry Corp, Other Locations 9
Memry Corp, Key Competitors 16
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Special Metals Corp
Johnson Matthey Inc
Fort Wayne Metals Inc
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
3 Dimensional Services, Inc.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports