Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KAZ Minerals PLC-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
KAZ Minerals PLC-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
KAZ Minerals PLC (KAZ) is a natural resources company specializing in the production and sale of copper. The company produces copper along with other metals such as zinc, silver and gold. It also carries out the exploration, production and development of oil and gas, coal mining, and generation of electricity. The company owns and operates three open pit mines, three underground mines and six concentrators. It carries out open pit mining for all its mines and conducts its operations in Kazakhstan and the surrounding regions and distributes its products mainly in China, and European and Middle Eastern countries. KAZ is headquartered in London, the UK.
- Detailed information on KAZ Minerals PLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting KAZ Minerals PLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of KAZ Minerals PLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on KAZ Minerals PLC's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about KAZ Minerals PLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of KAZ Minerals PLC and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess KAZ Minerals PLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on KAZ Minerals PLC's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
KAZ Minerals PLC: Company Overview 9
KAZ Minerals PLC: Overview and Key Facts 9
KAZ Minerals PLC: Overview 9
KAZ Minerals PLC: Key Facts 9
KAZ Minerals PLC: Key Employees 11
KAZ Minerals PLC: Key Employee Biographies 12
KAZ Minerals PLC: Major Products and Services 14
KAZ Minerals PLC: Company History 15
KAZ Minerals PLC: Management Statement 17
KAZ Minerals PLC: Locations and Subsidiaries 20
KAZ Minerals PLC: Key Competitors 21
KAZ Minerals PLC: Company Analysis 22
KAZ Minerals PLC: Business Description 22
KAZ Minerals PLC: SWOT Analysis 26
KAZ Minerals PLC: SWOT Overview 26
KAZ Minerals PLC: Strengths 26
KAZ Minerals PLC: Weaknesses 27
KAZ Minerals PLC: Opportunities 27
KAZ Minerals PLC: Threats 28
KAZ Minerals PLC: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 29
KAZ Minerals PLC: Financial Deals Overview 29
KAZ Minerals PLC: Targets and Partners 31
KAZ Minerals PLC: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 32
KAZ Minerals PLC: Advisors 33
KAZ Minerals PLC: Top Legal Advisors 33
KAZ Minerals PLC: Top Financial Advisors 33
KAZ Minerals PLC: Mergers and Acquisitions 34
KAZ Minerals PLC: Divestments 35
KAZ Minerals PLC: Recent Developments 36
KAZ Minerals PLC: News and Events Summary 36
KAZ Minerals PLC: Business Expansion 38
KAZ Minerals PLC: Contracts 39
KAZ Minerals PLC: Corporate Governance 40
KAZ Minerals PLC: Financial Performance 40
KAZ Minerals PLC: Strategy and Operations 41
Contact Us 43
About MarketLine 44
List of Figures
Figure 1: KAZ Minerals PLC: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: KAZ Minerals PLC: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports