Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Hallador Energy Co (HNRG)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hallador Energy Co (Hallador Energy) is a coal mining company in the US. The company produces and sells steam coal for power generation. It owns interests in three underground mines and one surface mine. Its underground mines include Oaktown 1 and Oaktown 2 in Oaktown, Indiana; and Carlisle mine near the town of Carlisle, Indiana. Ace in the Hole is a surface mine in Clay City of Indiana. The company also carries out the oil and gas exploration through its subsidiaries, Savoy Energy, L.P and Sunrise Energy, LLC. It has access to primary customers through CSX railroad or Indiana Rail Road. Hallador Energy is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Hallador Energy Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2018: Hallador/Sunrise apparently disinterested in developing Bulldog coal mine in Illinois
Aug 06,2018: Hallador Energy reports results for second quarter and first six months of 2018
May 21,2018: Hallador Energy Secures New USD 267MM Credit Facility Through 2022
May 07,2018: Hallador Energy releases 2018 Q1 results
Mar 12,2018: Hallador Energy Reports Annual Earnings Of USD 1.08 Per Share And Announces Formation Of Hourglass Sands, LLC
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Hallador Energy Co-Key Facts 5
Hallador Energy Co-Key Employees 6
Hallador Energy Co-Key Employee Biographies 7
Hallador Energy Co-Major Products and Services 8
Hallador Energy Co-History 9
Hallador Energy Co-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Hallador Energy Co-Business Description 12
Hallador Energy Co-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Hallador Energy Co-Strengths 13
Hallador Energy Co-Weaknesses 14
Hallador Energy Co-Opportunities 15
Hallador Energy Co-Threats 16
Hallador Energy Co-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 24
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 25
Aug 06, 2018: Hallador Energy reports results for second quarter and first six months of 2018 25
May 21, 2018: Hallador Energy Secures New USD 267MM Credit Facility Through 2022 26
Mar 12, 2018: Hallador Energy Reports Annual Earnings Of USD 1.08 Per Share And Announces Formation Of Hourglass Sands, LLC 27
Jan 05, 2018: Hallador Energy reports additional 2018 and 2019 coal sales contracts 28
Nov 06, 2017: Hallador Energy Reports Third Quarter Results Of USD .13 Per Share 29
Section 5-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
Hallador Energy Co, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 22
Hallador Energy Co, Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
Hallador Energy Co, Key Facts 5
Hallador Energy Co, Key Employees 6
Hallador Energy Co, Key Employee Biographies 7
Hallador Energy Co, Major Products and Services 8
Hallador Energy Co, History 9
Hallador Energy Co, Subsidiaries 10
Hallador Energy Co, Key Competitors 17
Hallador Energy Co, Ratios based on current share price 18
Hallador Energy Co, Annual Ratios 19
Hallador Energy Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Hallador Energy Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Hallador Energy Co, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Rhino Resource Partners LP
Peabody Energy Corp
CNX Resources Corp
Cloud Peak Energy Inc.
Arch Coal Inc
Alliance Resource Partners LP
Hallador Energy Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports