Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Afrimat Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Afrimat Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Afrimat Limited (Afrimat) is an industrial minerals and construction materials supply company. It involves in manufacturing, distributing and retailing of building and construction materials. The company's product portfolio includes crushed aggregates, natural sands, laterites, agricultural lime, metallurgical dolomites, clinker aggregate limestone and silica. The company also offers concrete products and readymix concrete such as blocks, cement bricks, cement pavers, lintels, precast products and moulded concrete products. In addition, it provides contracting services such as mobile crushing and screening, drilling and blasting. The company has its operations in Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape, Mpumalanga, Free State, Limpopo, Northern Cape and Namibia. Afrimat is headquartered in Bellville, South Africa.
- Detailed information on Afrimat Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Afrimat Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Afrimat Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Afrimat Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Afrimat Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Afrimat Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Afrimat Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Afrimat Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Afrimat Ltd: Company Overview 9
Afrimat Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 9
Afrimat Ltd: Overview 9
Afrimat Ltd: Key Facts 9
Afrimat Ltd: Key Employees 10
Afrimat Ltd: Key Employee Biographies 11
Afrimat Ltd: Major Products and Services 12
Afrimat Ltd: Company History 13
Afrimat Ltd: Management Statement 15
Afrimat Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 16
Afrimat Ltd: Key Competitors 18
Afrimat Ltd: Company Analysis 19
Afrimat Ltd: Business Description 19
Afrimat Ltd: SWOT Analysis 20
Afrimat Ltd: SWOT Overview 20
Afrimat Ltd: Strengths 20
Afrimat Ltd: Weaknesses 21
Afrimat Ltd: Opportunities 21
Afrimat Ltd: Threats 23
Afrimat Ltd: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 24
Afrimat Ltd: Financial Deals Overview 24
Afrimat Ltd: Targets and Partners 26
Afrimat Ltd: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 27
Afrimat Ltd: Mergers and Acquisitions 28
Afrimat Ltd: Recent Developments 29
Afrimat Ltd: News and Events Summary 29
Afrimat Ltd: Business Expansion 29
Afrimat Ltd: Contracts 30
Afrimat Ltd: Corporate Governance 31
Afrimat Ltd: Strategy and Operations 31
Contact Us 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: Afrimat Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Figure 2: Afrimat Ltd: M&A Activity by Geography (TTM )
Figure 3: Afrimat Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 4: Afrimat Ltd: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 5: Afrimat Ltd: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 6: Afrimat Ltd: M&A Activity by Geography (2014-YTD 2018)
List of Tab
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports